We are the Romans reissue?

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, all these CA people getting them and I'm still stuck at "electronically notified by the shipper." I'm so jealous, j/k.

I guess I just need to move close to Vacation Vinyl. I would have jumped on one of those test presses in a heartbeat.

people on the east coast (jersey, florida) have gotten theirs. i have the same tracking notification, thought. :-/

Got mine yesterday, ahead of schedule (was supposed to show up on Monday). A great birthday gift for myself! Sounds and looks incredible. HH made it worth the high price, in my opinion.

anyone else get the "due to a paypal glitch refund" from Blue Collar Distro? My order was processed at 9:11 a.m. at least half an hour before everything sold out on the website.

But you still got one right? Not much to complain about if that's the case.

i'm gonna assume he didn't get a copy at all. i would be bummed if my order got canceled after they all started to ship.

I feel like my complete disinterest in collecting variants prevents me from having this same feeling of completist rage. I'm beyond thrilled for my one copy.

A lot of people these days are just in it for "the hobby."

I hear you though, there's so few of these that having one copy is definitely something to be stoked about.

Eh. I can get that and I'm definitely not knocking it because to an extent I guess it's a hobby for me but I can't bring myself to buy more than one copy of something just because of a color difference. It's a totally valid thing to spend money on, but for me I just feel weird because I know that despite the color difference, the songs are the same. This is what's also kept me from delving into tests. I'm sure that makes me less of a diehard collector but honestly, I just want the music itself. I don't really care about all the different colors it comes in.

I've wanted a copy of this record for years, so being able to have it in my collection is enough.

Eh. I can get that and I'm definitely not knocking it because to an extent I guess it's a hobby for me but I can't bring myself to buy more than one copy of something just because of a color difference. It's a totally valid thing to spend money on, but for me I just feel weird because I know that despite the color difference, the songs are the same. This is what's also kept me from delving into tests. I'm sure that makes me less of a diehard collector but honestly, I just want the music itself. I don't really care about all the different colors it comes in.

I've wanted a copy of this record for years, so being able to have it in my collection is enough.

Word. I'm the same way. I have got all the colors for my friends band though, mostly because I want to support them and help them out with gas money when they leave for tour.

Vacation was selling test presses of this. #9/30 right here :D

That's cool that you got one but 30 test presses? Lol, sounds like a cash grab.

What a shocking practice from a label that charges 20 dollars for a 4 song 12" EP

That aside, those colors on this Botch look fantastic. It almost makes me wish I let them gouge me the 25 bucks to buy one for my collection instead of passing and sticking with my originals. Almost...