La Dispute - Wildlife PO

"Use the promo code WILDLIFE at the No Sleep store to receive 25% off your copy of the album."

Glad I let them have my money much sooner than I got my product, only to find I could have waited and got 25% off.

Yeah, that sucks. Same boat for me.

Anyone following Chris (No Sleep) on Tumblr would've seen this so I thought I'd post this for those who don't.

[image]

Wait...was this blue color on sale anywhere? Is that one just for tour? I don't remember anything about a blue, and then it's here in this pic...and it looks cool...and I want it...help?

And I'm definitely about to order that yellow...got the red and green, but the yellow looks wayyy better. imo.

Anyone following Chris (No Sleep) on Tumblr would've seen this so I thought I'd post this for those who don't.

[image]

Wait...was this blue color on sale anywhere? Is that one just for tour? I don't remember anything about a blue, and then it's here in this pic...and it looks cool...and I want it...help?

And I'm definitely about to order that yellow...got the red and green, but the yellow looks wayyy better. imo.

[image]

it's Gray

[image]

it's Gray

it's Gray

wait...that blue is "gray?" I was thinking the white one next to it was "gray," but I guess it's just clear...but that blue record is "gray?" I understand that sometimes colors are a bit off, but damn.

it's Gray

wait...that blue is "gray?" I was thinking the white one next to it was "gray," but I guess it's just clear...but that blue record is "gray?" I understand that sometimes colors are a bit off, but damn.