New Found Glory-Nothing Gold Can Stay LP HT EXCL.

Just grabbed one from Kenwood Towne Center in Cincinnati, OH. The guy there said he thought they weren't coming until Radiosurgery comes out. I told him they were shipped to stores this week and he said "let me check in back for you." He came out with 4 copies.

Also grabbed the new Wonder Years so I could get the $15 off $30 coupon.

And for Travis, FWIW the staff at that store are consistently awesome. I don't know if you carry any weight in that department but I thought I'd put it out there.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can I get that coupon?

You spend $30 bucks (or was it 40?) I forget, and they give you a coupon for the 15 off 30 bucks, but it's only good from 9/8-9/12. You might have to ask, because I had to, and the girl still acted like she didn't know what I was talking about.

Grabbed a copy today at the South Bay Gallery in Redondo Beach, Ca. They had 3 copies left.

For those curious here are the differences between the original and repress that i've noticed

Original has gold foil printing on front and back of jacket, repress does not

Original has a smaller window on the cover than the repress

The original pressing has no inner jacket so the artwork that shows through is the label art on the record itself, the repress has the inner jacket so the art showing through is the jacket art (i like this better)

The original has a individually #'d sticker of 1000, repress does not

The color of the record on the original is a slightly lighter yellow/white marble than the repress

Both records are about the same weight

Overall the repress is done very very nice. Havn't spinned it yet

Just grabbed one from Kenwood Towne Center in Cincinnati, OH. The guy there said he thought they weren't coming until Radiosurgery comes out. I told him they were shipped to stores this week and he said "let me check in back for you." He came out with 4 copies.

And for Travis, FWIW the staff at that store are consistently awesome. I don't know if you carry any weight in that department but I thought I'd put it out there.

I hope you didn't buy all 4. I had to work 13 hours outside today, and even if I was able to run up at lunch it was like 100° today, and I would have hated to keep it in the car. I hope I can get up there tomorrow or Sunday.

Also, I've always had great service in that store.

I hope you didn't buy all 4. I had to work 13 hours outside today, and even if I was able to run up at lunch it was like 100° today, and I would have hated to keep it in the car. I hope I can get up there tomorrow or Sunday.

Also, I've always had great service in that store.

No way man, like I said, I grabbed one so they had 3 left. Their vinyl rack is pretty packed now.

I went to my HT today the kid working said they have a shipment of records but are busier with clothing and they wouldn't be out until Tuesday. Really bummed about that! The vinyl rack there is getting smaller and smaller! It's down to 4 (2x2)from an 8x8! I really hope they're not doing away with them! They had a few +44 and a shit ton of Head Automatica if anyone is interested.

Stopped at two HTs today...neither had them...the one guy at the HT at the bigger mall (Sawgrass) was helpful though. He looked it up to see if any had come in and not out yet and also on the upcoming shipment. He did say to call on Tuesday and see if they received it.

Sidnote: they had a shitload of records I expected to be all gone: +44, Deftones, Glassjaw, Paramore, and more.

There were four copies at the HT in the Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg, IL. I got one, and now there are three.

Also, I felt like an idiot when I asked the employee when they were getting them in ('cause I checked, and didn't see them). He just held up his finger, calmly walked over to the records, checked the "A"s and whipped one out for me.

they're particular, I guess.

Stopped at two HTs today...neither had them...the one guy at the HT at the bigger mall (Sawgrass) was helpful though. He looked it up to see if any had come in and not out yet and also on the upcoming shipment. He did say to call on Tuesday and see if they received it.

Sidnote: they had a shitload of records I expected to be all gone: +44, Deftones, Glassjaw, Paramore, and more.

yeah, sawgrass has always had quite a hot topic vinyl collection