PO: Junius - "Reports from the Threshold of Death"

plasma36

• 1 month later...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still kinda surprised they haven't sold out through Prosthetic. Oh, and the album is fanfuckingtastic.

Easy answer:

Beer isn't /100. From Prosthetic store:

Sorry, there are only 124 “Junius - Reports From The Threshold Of Death (Vinyl) (Preorder) - Junius Beer Vinyl” left. All others are either sold or being held in other buyers’ carts. Buyers have 30 minutes to checkout, after which it may become available again.

Clear isn't /100:

Sorry, there are only 142 “Junius - Reports From The Threshold Of Death (Vinyl) (Preorder) - Junius Clear Vinyl” left. All others are either sold or being held in other buyers’ carts. Buyers have 30 minutes to checkout, after which it may become available again.

http://junius.bigcartel.com/product/reports-from-the-threshold-of-death-gatefold-lp

[image]

- EXCLUSIVE COLOR!

- Special white/blue haze vinyl limited to 200 and available ONLY from The Junius Webstore

- The definitive version, selected by the band

- Super heavyweight matte finish tip-on gatefold jacket, manufactured by Stoughton Printing

- Full-color, matte finished double-sided 12x12" insert with complete liner notes & lyrics

- Includes digital download code

Was waffling on all the other versions, this tipped me.

The gatefold sleeves on this release and fucking heavy and gorgeous. That album art is beautiful. They really should do a shirt and/or screen print with it on it.

Physcial attributes aside: this record rules. I think Martyrdom is still my favorite. But I can love two records just the same. Don't sleep on Junius, any longer.

That must be the "tour" version that they didn't have on their tour. Thanks for posting, I needed another damn variant!

I agree that Martyrdom is still the best. I think I like it more because there are less vocals. The vocals are great, I just think the balance should lean more on the instrumental side. Definitely one of my newest favorite bands.

Still kinda surprised they haven't sold out through Prosthetic. Oh, and the album is fanfuckingtastic.

Easy answer:

Beer isn't /100. From Prosthetic store:

Clear isn't /100:

Sorry, there are only 142 “Junius - Reports From The Threshold Of Death (Vinyl) (Preorder) - Junius Clear Vinyl” left. All others are either sold or being held in other buyers’ carts. Buyers have 30 minutes to checkout, after which it may become available again.

I emailed Prosthetic about this and here's the response:

We enter "fake" stock into the webshop when we set up the pre-orders before we have the actual item, so I'm guessing the fake number we used was much higher than 100, therefore misleading.

I can assure you we only received 100 copies of Junius - Reports From The Threshold Of Death (Vinyl - Beer Marble) from the manufacturer Erika Records, and have less than 20 left.

Anyone who says there are way more than that are just spreading rumors.

Thank you,

Elsa Velezmoro

Prosthetic Records

8713 Aviation Blvd.

Inglewood, CA 90301

[email protected]

(310) 391-5569

(310) 391-5593 - fax

On a side note, I'm sick of those type of cart systems that allow nerds to add all of a single item to see how many are left. It's screwed up so many POs lately. People that do that, please stop. Dicks.

• 2 weeks later...