Stuff that drives you nuts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

-people who call themselves photographers because the have a camera and a myspace page (I realise they take photographs so by course of semantics they are in fact 'photographers', but they use it in the professional sense and they all suck ass)

Pretty much just people who think they are amazing at something and brag about it to anyone who will listen, even though they suck.

Oh, where to begin...

- "Memorial" stickers on rear windshields of cars

- Stuffed animals all over car back window dash

- Stickers of cartoon families on rear window of SUV's

- Threads about the evils of flipping

- People who think they own the road b/c they drive an SUV

- People who think they are entitled to drove like assholes b/c they drive a high-end car (Lexus, Mercedes, BMW, etc.)

- People who refused to take responsibility for their own actions

- High concert ticket prices

- Anything written by Scott Heisel on A.P....(j/k ;))

- Bills

- Student loans

-Juan having two Planet Of Ice test pressings and me having zero

-anyone who owns a Hummer, especially when it's a soccer mom driving it

-my girlfriend's innate ability to drive far beyond E in her car, filling up only when the car is literally running on fumes

-people who talk about how awesome it is to do drugs

As for job related shit:

People that park their car and walk into the store(I work at Home Depot p/t) and get on the wheel chair with a basket on the front of it. If you are too fucking brokedick to walk a store,you shouldn't be doing repairs on your house.

People that come up to me and ask if I work there. No you fucking assclown....I just like climbing on the ladders and installing the ceiling fans for a goof.

(After working at this place for nearly a year,I am convinced that most homeowners are tightwads and lacking serious mental capacity. Landlords ESPECIALLY).

What else....In no particular order:

People that drive with pets in their lap

Neck tattoos

"Celebrity gossip" bullshit

Chicks on cell phones at shows(how in the hell do you hear anything?)

And people born in the 80's that claim they love metal and throw up devil horns when they hear Poison really loud. That shit was the My Chemical Romance of it's day.It's all the shit that girls listened to. Guys liked Thrash and Maiden. Chicks dug Bon Jovi and Cinderella.Guys only went to these concerts to holla at bitches. Guns and Roses was the middle ground. Headbanger's Ball sucked balls.They played the same Aerosmith videos they showed on Dial MTV(later changed to TRL)all fucking week.Headbanger's Ball now fucking owns,I wish they had that shit when I was younger.

Ok.

I am done now.

over-privileged Americans* congregate and whine: the thread. allow me to start.

- constantly worrying about the amount of milk/cereal available in my household. they never run out at the same time. on monday the milk runs out. more milk is bought. on thursday the cereal goes. off for more cereal. nothing would be more satisfying in my life at this point than to pour the last bowl of cereal from the box and then simultaneously finish off the gallon of milk.

*-country of origin not restricted to America, though it should be noted complaining about life's banal inconveniences is entirely pro-American. French Canadians are warned.

i thought this thread would be a hopeless bitchfest, but i found this post quite amusing. +1.

-people who call themselves photographers because the have a camera and a myspace page (I realise they take photographs so by course of semantics they are in fact 'photographers', but they use it in the professional sense and they all suck ass)

Pretty much just people who think they are amazing at something and brag about it to anyone who will listen, even though they suck.

most bands

-not having a job

-not being able to fall asleep at night

-not being able to find a fucking job

-people with control issues

-people that can't clean up after themselves even in someone else's house

-places being too far away

-not having any money

-my birthday being the worst day of the year so far, i think.

-not having any friends to hang out with regularly

-eating sandwiches when i should be eating carrots

-drinking soda when i should be drinking water

-this monitor

-my computer being slow

-my sisters computer breaking, we got them the same day so i'd only imagine what's in store for me soon.

-fucking hard drive that's been dead for months, no music.

-cassette deck breaking when i press record

-never feeling just alright enough for any extended period of time.

-shitty people who can't function in the world.

And people born in the 80's that claim they love metal and throw up devil horns when they hear Poison really loud. That shit was the My Chemical Romance of it's day.It's all the shit that girls listened to. Guys liked Thrash and Maiden. Chicks dug Bon Jovi and Cinderella.Guys only went to these concerts to holla at bitches. Guns and Roses was the middle ground. Headbanger's Ball sucked balls.They played the same Aerosmith videos they showed on Dial MTV(later changed to TRL)all fucking week.Headbanger's Ball now fucking owns,I wish they had that shit when I was younger.

I fucking hate 80's "metal".

it's all bad. none of it is good.

none of it was ever good. none of it will ever be good.

i wish it never existed.

-Bosses who are father and son.

-People who can't spell definitely.

-Being fat, and not being able to shed the weight(I've even stopped drinking!)

-When people pronounce often so that you can hear the 'T'. It's silent, folks-look it up.

-EBay users who have a ton of negatives about ripping people off, and I ignore that and try to overlook their flaws and order from them, then get burned, because I'm stupid.

-Bills

Lindsay Lohan.

Lindsay Lohan with all those little outfits, jumping around there on stage, half-naked with your little outfits. Ya know? You're a... You're out there jumping around and I'm just sitting here with my beer. So, what am I supposed to do? What you want? You know, are we gonna go out? Is that what you're trying to - why why are you leaping around there, throwing those things all up in my, over there in my face? What do you want, Lindsay? Tell me what you want? Well, I'll tell you what you want, you want nothing. You want nothing. All right? Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone, and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is - is just bogus.

http://kirbypuckett.muxtape.com

Last song.

- hectic work days

- stomach aches

- most old people

- people wanting to open PO boxes while i am waiting in line at the post office on my lunch break

- scratched cds

- florida drivers and stupid snow birds that come here for the summer

- ORLANDO!!!

- drinking mad coffee all day and having to take a dump while stuck in traffic during my commute home from work.

- children of all ages, but mostly crying babies

- my deteriorating eye sight

- Popular music

- and last but not least, i drive myself nuts with my stupid habits and other annoying shit i do.