Fuck Bugs!

how far north and how far west do Cicadas live? when i stop and think about it, it's insane that anybody can learn to live with that noise...but sure enough every year I never have a problem tuning them out unless they're low in a tree that I happen to be walking underneath...then it sounds like a freaking siren going off

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yall dont even know about mosquitos til you spend a summer in fairbanks. holy good god damn they are fucking terrible here.

Wait....didn't your sinature used to be an Arkansas Razorback's related gif???

Did you lose a bet, or was I wrong this whole time?....cuz if I've got a Roll Tide buddy on this board....shit might get wild....

Yall dont even know about mosquitos til you spend a summer in fairbanks. holy good god damn they are fucking terrible here.

Wait....didn't your sinature used to be an Arkansas Razorback's related gif???

Did you lose a bet, or was I wrong this whole time?....cuz if I've got a Roll Tide buddy on this board....shit might get wild....

No sir, it was Roy Upchurch truckin that Virginia Tech defender into the endzone from 2 1/2 yards out.

One word: LICE! My daughter goes to a school that costs more per semester than my college tuition and it is currently infested with lice. She came home with them and I shaved my entire body except for my eyebrows. The ladies weren't so lucky. So we just spent the past week poisoning the little fuckers in our house and doing all our laundry every day. I'll say this: we have some clean-ass clothes and bed linens.

And When I lived in Alabama I had a Banana Spider so big living in my screened porch (the dog destroyed the screen) that it caught and ate a hummingbird. Just think how many bugs he had to eat to get that big.

Big spiders creep me out but i can deal with them. However, I had to evict a goddamned scorpion from my place a couple days ago. I just got him in a Tupperware container and chucked him (or her, I didn't ask) into the backyard. I just hope my dog doesn't decide to mess with any scorpions before I'm able to find them. This is in Napa Valley, CA. Fuck bugs.

My girlfriend and i will go outside and after a few minutes she looks like she got peppered by Dick Cheney and i will not have seen a single mosquito. i think i am too bitter.

It's like being pissed that you have an immunity to leprosy. If only I could have this superpower of being disliked by every mosquito on earth!

I hate fucking spiders. Absolutely 100% hate spiders saw a black widow on the back porch of my apartment a week ago haven't been back out there yet. Centipides seem bad this year to. The big huge ones I have seen a lot this year but they don't bother me to much. But that black widow is creeping me out. Also 2 weeks ago this big house spider was on the back porch crushed it and tons of baby spiders scattered I freaked the Fuck out.