NOFX - 126 Inches Of NOFX 7" boxset???

tussin

Didn't they say they the artwork was going to be redone a little for each 7"? That look nice either way. Excited to get it.

Could be something as minor as a logo or mark on the back of the sleeves to indicate they're part of the box set and not the original pressing. (For example, I know a number of those old 7"s had pressing info on the sleeves - I'd think they'd remove such info for this since it doesn't apply to these presses)

maybe they got in trouble from Fat and had to take it down cause its not on either the Facebook or blog.

Someone must've asked them to remove it. I still have the ROTW page loaded from like 4 hours ago, and it's right up at the top. Just refreshed, and it's gone.

And is that a 7" slip mat in the middle of the pic?

They've done that a couple times with this box set now. This has been the 3rd time they've popped back up

I can only imagine that with the high price tag and long (by fat standards) wait that more than a few people requested refunds.

Really? The release date was pretty clear when the pre-order went up.

I'm not doubting it, it just seems foolish to pay for something and then request a refund when the release date is a lot closer.

I can only imagine that with the high price tag and long (by fat standards) wait that more than a few people requested refunds.

Really? The release date was pretty clear when the pre-order went up.

I'm not doubting it, it just seems foolish to pay for something and then request a refund when the release date is a lot closer.

No, I completely agree with you. Fat has always been very transparent about things and it's one of the many reasons they are so loved. People do dumb things everyday though... and I suspect that many of them are NOFX fans (don't take offense, because anyone who has been to a NOFX show in the past decade knows the people I am referring to).