NOFX - 126 Inches Of NOFX 7" boxset???

tussin

i dont see why anyone is complaining... almost every one of these records is out of print, and a good deal of them are somewhat pricey to buy if do find a copy for sale... giving kids a chance to pick up these records on the cheap is pretty awesome of them.. and yeah they charge a buck or two more for colored vinyl... newsflash homeboy... colored vinyl is more expensive to make.. and i can gaurantee the extra 2 bucks has probably pushed some rabid flippers away from buying them simply to make a quick buck.. meaning the kids who really want them, can get them at retail prices instead of paying out the ass on ebay.

i dont see why anyone is complaining... almost every one of these records is out of print, and a good deal of them are somewhat pricey to buy if do find a copy for sale....meaning the kids who really want them, can get them at retail prices instead of paying out the ass on ebay.

Agreed.

"Don't call Me White" is generally a $50 record.

Subtract that, and you still get 119" for $77ppd.

I meant to say the special edition. I'm not used to there being a standard colored vinyl set from Fat. Definitely like how they did that (probably) to keep people from saying that they were original pressings on black or something.

Ill give an example how that wont matter. Flaming Lips - Heady Nuggs boxset goes for more if it contains colored vinyl than the black record only edition. As far as resale value goes, people will mostly pay more for the more limited edition which in this case is the special edition "all different color" 7"s.

No, I mean the original pressings of the singles. I understand that that more limited set will go for more on ebay. I know how supply and demand work.

I'm referring to the fact that maybe they did the standard set on something besides black in order to deter people from taking each piece and selling it separately and as an original press (if there even WAS a now OOP black copy). I don't know. Like I said, I have no idea why they decided to go with a one color set that was actually a color, and what i said was purely speculation. But wha tI was saying didn't have anything to do with the resale value of the SPecial Edition of the set.