NOFX - 126 Inches Of NOFX 7" boxset???

tussin

No, I mean the original pressings of the singles. I understand that that more limited set will go for more on ebay. I know how supply and demand work.

I'm referring to the fact that maybe they did the standard set on something besides black in order to deter people from taking each piece and selling it separately and as an original press (if there even WAS a now OOP black copy). I don't know. Like I said, I have no idea why they decided to go with a one color set that was actually a color, and what i said was purely speculation. But wha tI was saying didn't have anything to do with the resale value of the SPecial Edition of the set.

Gotcha, was confused.

I still wouldn't put it past people to try and sell a record as something it's not.

And, come to think if it, a good portion (more than half, I'd say, without actually counting) of NOFX 7"s have been on black vinyl at some point.

13/21 including the mystic releases And splits

I don't know if I'd take that as an indication of them shipping 2 months early. I think in the past I've had my card run early by FAT. Personally, I'd hate if they waited 2 months to charge my card $130. Who knows what my account balance will be in 2 months on the day they finally decide to charge me? Fuck that.

If I had to guess, I'd say they're running the orders so they can make sure funds are there sort out what to do about declined cards. Whether that means seeking alternate payment, or throwing them back in the store. Just speculation, though.

(I paid Paypal this time, but I'd say I use card/Paypal fairly evenly)

Any time I've ever paid with a card with Pre orders it ships the day my money has come out.

I didn't order the lagwagon box but the dudes over at the wiki got charged and we didn't think anything of it, then it arrived a month early. I know it's all speculation, but one can hope

• 1 month later...
SRC also says the gold (standard version) is limited to 1800

Vinyl Color: Gold (LTD To 1800)

that would make sense because fat's site said the special edition was each 7" pressed on a different color. And it would make sense not to press it on black since some of the 7"s were already available on black so it could cause some confusion. (i'm not sure about the pressing number i'm just talking about the color info)