The Fall of Troy Manipulator Repress

aztec

Any chance we'll be seeing the s/t pressed after this?

Theres a chance, EVR told us that the dustin kensrue re-issue would be the last one for now so in hoping that once they see how good manipulator came out that they license us a few more titles including tfot- self titled and the two armor for sleep albums on evr

Any chance we'll be seeing the s/t pressed after this?

Theres a chance, EVR told us that the dustin kensrue re-issue would be the last one for now so in hoping that once they see how good manipulator came out that they license us a few more titles including tfot- self titled and the two armor for sleep albums on evr

Kind of a bummer that that's all they're giving you for now. I was looking forward to Closure in Moscow

So what else are youse guys waiting on?

nothing,we just wanted to give a few days heads up with exact date and time for when they go on sale. They are on sale THIS MONDAY 11/21 at 1pm EST. I am going to make a new PO thread monday morning

Will they be shipping out same week or following? Sorry, not sure if this was already answered in the thread.

nothing,we just wanted to give a few days heads up with exact date and time for when they go on sale. They are on sale THIS MONDAY 11/21 at 1pm EST. I am going to make a new PO thread monday morning

Will they be shipping out same week or following? Sorry, not sure if this was already answered in the thread.

The Rest of the shipment is expected to arrive monday so they will start shipping the week after thanksgiving or before. Our webstore will have 300 copies, equal vision webstore has 200 and then hot topic has 500 of their own variation available online and in stores. Also keep in mind that doppelganger was a pressing of 1500 total and had a 1st pressing while this is the first time manipulator is being pressed. Not sure how fast they will go but most likely be gone within a few weeks at the latest.