PO: 3 Doors Down - The Better Life

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would this album ever need to be remastered?

edit: This is in no way a sarcastic question. I can't fathom any reason why this would need to be remastered after 10 years. If a major label released this at a time when the music industry was still soaring and pumping decent amounts of money into their releases, I can only assume the production and mastering was on par with the rest of the Jock Rock/Radio Rock/Butt Rock spewing out around the time this was released.

I want a remixed and remastered version of that Nickleback/Saliva jam for whatever movie it was for on 7"....i'd pay at least $15 dollars for that (note, this part is quite sarcastic)

1. music snob- A person who believes s/he has a more refined taste in music and has much more knowledge in the field of music in general. Every song and genre is unacceptable unless the snob happens to like it, then it is absolute perfection. Music snobs feel obligated to enlighten everyone with unwelcome critiques and irrelivant musical trivia.

1. music snob- A person who believes s/he has a more refined taste in music and has much more knowledge in the field of music in general. Every song and genre is unacceptable unless the snob happens to like it, then it is absolute perfection. Music snobs feel obligated to enlighten everyone with unwelcome critiques and irrelivant musical trivia.

cool beans, go listen to Nickleback

cool beans, go listen to Nickleback

Haha sorry not my type of music. Neither is Blink 182 or NFG or a lot of the bands ppl talk about on here and you won't see me trollin in their posts makin fun of the bands/fans. Just sayin!