DEFTONES "The Vinyl Collection 1995-2011" box set

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After much deliberation, I'm gonna leave my order with the Deftones webstore as is...thought about cancelling it and going w/ BSM...but starting to become a hassle.

And hey...if I get lucky enough with one of the signed sets that'd be kinda awesome. Although I know it's not going to happen. I can always dream.

After much deliberation, I'm gonna leave my order with the Deftones webstore as is...thought about cancelling it and going w/ BSM...but starting to become a hassle.

And hey...if I get lucky enough with one of the signed sets that'd be kinda awesome. Although I know it's not going to happen. I can always dream.

I ordered both :X

I asked for a cancellation of the deftones webstore order, but I figure if they don't cancel I will have no problem selling the extra copy :P

I ordered both :X

I asked for a cancellation of the deftones webstore order, but I figure if they don't cancel I will have no problem selling the extra copy :P

I want more pictures of this so can try to justify buying a box set containing records I already own multiple copies off. If anyone some how gets other pictures of this thing before the release date please post them in here so i can see what the hell im spending $200 bucks for. Either way im buying it, but it would be nice to see every part of the packaging before dropping all this coin.

I want more pictures of this so can try to justify buying a box set containing records I already own multiple copies off. If anyone some how gets other pictures of this thing before the release date please post them in here so i can see what the hell im spending $200 bucks for. Either way im buying it, but it would be nice to see every part of the packaging before dropping all this coin.