DEFTONES "The Vinyl Collection 1995-2011" box set

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got mine, #354

One corner was very slightly dented, nothing near as serious as the pictures posted, but I would have appreciated better packaging for such an expensive item.

Lucky you then. I agree that better packaging should have been done. I contacted MusicToday to see what can be done. If nothing gets done to my liking, I'll open up a Paypal dispute as I'm still within the 45-day window. If that will even work that is.

Edit: Just checked and got a response from MT:

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to email Bravado. Our system will not accept attachments, so we cannot see the pictures. We do apologize for the poor packing that caused the damage to the BGLPDT01 Pre-Order Deftones: The Vinyl Collection Box Set and you are correct in your assumption that all of those items have been sold out. We cannot replace the Box Set,. but we will certainly credit your account for this entire order if you will send the item back to us under the following policy

Thoughts VC?

Got mine, #354

One corner was very slightly dented, nothing near as serious as the pictures posted, but I would have appreciated better packaging for such an expensive item.

Lucky you then. I agree that better packaging should have been done. I contacted MusicToday to see what can be done. If nothing gets done to my liking, I'll open up a Paypal dispute as I'm still within the 45-day window. If that will even work that is.

Edit: Just checked and got a response from MT:

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to email Bravado. Our system will not accept attachments, so we cannot see the pictures. We do apologize for the poor packing that caused the damage to the BGLPDT01 Pre-Order Deftones: The Vinyl Collection Box Set and you are correct in your assumption that all of those items have been sold out. We cannot replace the Box Set,. but we will certainly credit your account for this entire order if you will send the item back to us under the following policy

Thoughts VC?

ship it back to them in a pizza box wrapped in a plastic bag

I was thinking of making the attempt at a partial refund. They included a shipping label to send it back to them. But being that the set is long gone and I like it...a partial refund is worth a shot to ask to compensate for the damage.

I had the same damage. Got in contact and asked for a shipping refund. They said no because I had already used the coupon code to get a discount on my initial order. So if you didn't use the coupon code you can more than likely get a shipping refund. If you did, welcome to the SOL club.

^^ I got mine from the Deftones online store so there was no discount or anything.

I'll give it a shot and see what happens. All I know is that MusicToday are 0-2 so far with shit I've ordered. First the Rollins books (which they sent me replacements better packed) and now the Deftones set.

Has anyone got or seen a signed copy?

My mom bought me my set for a Christmas gift so I have not seen mine yet.

I am very interested to see how it is signed if anyone has a photo please post or link.

from the deftones instagram...looks like you can only see cunningham's autograph.

anyone on instagram? add me - kpumaorn

[image]

• 2 weeks later...