What's your vinyl ''Holy Grail''?

These come up from time to time, I just never want to pay but will eventually:

Miles Davis - Blue Note 5040, Vol. 3 (767 Lexington Address)

[image]

Pedro The Lion - "The Only Reason I Feel Secure"

[image]

Gorilla Biscuits - "Start Today"

[image]

Socrates Drank The Conium - "On The Wings"

[image]

Two Thirty Eight - "Regulate The Chemicals" (Takehold)

[image]

Max Roach - "Freedom Now Suite: We Insist!"

[image]

These come up from time to time, I just never want to pay but will eventually:

Miles Davis - Blue Note 5040, Vol. 3 (767 Lexington Address)

[image]

Pedro The Lion - "The Only Reason I Feel Secure"

[image]

Gorilla Biscuits - "Start Today"

[image]

Socrates Drank The Conium - "On The Wings"

[image]

Two Thirty Eight - "Regulate The Chemicals" (Takehold)

[image]

Max Roach - "Freedom Now Suite: We Insist!"

[image]

i recently won World/Inferno's "Tattoos Fade" from eBay for a shit load of money. Then last week got "Grudges" for around $15 from a dude on Discogs. This pretty much completes my World/Inferno collection.

I was also hunting a purple vinyl copy of The Lawrence Arms "Buttsweat and Tears" for a few years until someone popped up on here selling two copies of it.

i recently won World/Inferno's "Tattoos Fade" from eBay for a shit load of money. Then last week got "Grudges" for around $15 from a dude on Discogs. This pretty much completes my World/Inferno collection.

I was also hunting a purple vinyl copy of The Lawrence Arms "Buttsweat and Tears" for a few years until someone popped up on here selling two copies of it.

[image]

I want to mention this one too... every time I bid on one of these it goes for well over one hundred bucks and I can't afford that lately. But when I don't fuckin' bid they end up selling for less. Weak.

someone on ebay sold like 5 copies of frogstomp for $10 buy it nows a couple months ago. i was pretty pissed for not seeing it in time. i dont really think its a "holy grail" type of record as it pops up pretty frequently, its just too fucking expensive usually.

[image]

I want to mention this one too... every time I bid on one of these it goes for well over one hundred bucks and I can't afford that lately. But when I don't fuckin' bid they end up selling for less. Weak.

someone on ebay sold like 5 copies of frogstomp for $10 buy it nows a couple months ago. i was pretty pissed for not seeing it in time. i dont really think its a "holy grail" type of record as it pops up pretty frequently, its just too fucking expensive usually.

i dont really think its a "holy grail" type of record as it pops up pretty frequently, its just too fucking expensive usually.

You're right about that, man. I guess since I've been looking for one for so long it's become a small "holy grail" find for me.

A friend of mine told me about those Frogstomp's going for like ten bucks or so a few weeks ago. A part of me curled up and died that day. >:(

i dont really think its a "holy grail" type of record as it pops up pretty frequently, its just too fucking expensive usually.

You're right about that, man. I guess since I've been looking for one for so long it's become a small "holy grail" find for me.

A friend of mine told me about those Frogstomp's going for like ten bucks or so a few weeks ago. A part of me curled up and died that day. >:(

Find me these and I'll buy them in a minute.

The Cure - Close to Me 7" (US stock copy)

Deee-lite - Groove is in the Heart 7" (US "reissue" is the only US issue)

Weird Al Yankovic - Off the Deep End LP

First two are probably just scarce because they aren't worth much. The LP is crazy rare, though.

Find me these and I'll buy them in a minute.

The Cure - Close to Me 7" (US stock copy)

Deee-lite - Groove is in the Heart 7" (US "reissue" is the only US issue)

Weird Al Yankovic - Off the Deep End LP

First two are probably just scarce because they aren't worth much. The LP is crazy rare, though.