What's your vinyl ''Holy Grail''?

Saves The Day - Can't Slow Down

Saves The Day - Through Being Cool

Saves The Day - In Reverie

I don't care which colors, I'd take black represses if they were available.

These are easy to find relatively speaking. I have all of them and never paid above $30 for any individual one. Check craigslist, I found Through Being Cool there for about $13.

Saves The Day - Can't Slow Down

Saves The Day - Through Being Cool

Saves The Day - In Reverie

I don't care which colors, I'd take black represses if they were available.

These are easy to find relatively speaking. I have all of them and never paid above $30 for any individual one. Check craigslist, I found Through Being Cool there for about $13.

In related grailish news, mine is the Rose Blossom Punch "Par Avion" 7". Never actually seen a copy, but supposedly it exists.

Every time you post, I see that 7" in yr sig and I always wonder about it. I loved RBP (the best post Lu project of either Sprinkle brother in my opinion) and would love to have a copy of that 7" though if (and that's an if bordering on never) I came across a copy, I'd hand it over to you since I wouldn't have known about it otherwise. I just got sold a copy of Sin by POL which definitely falls into Grail territory for me since I find it impossible that these bands were being pressed on anything other than cd or tape.

Here's another possibly non-existant grail as well. From POL's Wiki:

'Note: An insert in A Picture of the Eighth Wonder lists for sale a box set of three 2-sided, limited edition 7" vinyl records with Poor Old Lu on one side of one of the records b/w Chaos is the Poetry. Verification of the existence of such a record has proved difficult.'

Thanks man.

I saw that note a while back, but had forgotten about it until seeing your post. Makes me wish I knew about these things a long time ago.

In related grailish news, mine is the Rose Blossom Punch "Par Avion" 7". Never actually seen a copy, but supposedly it exists.

Every time you post, I see that 7" in yr sig and I always wonder about it. I loved RBP (the best post Lu project of either Sprinkle brother in my opinion) and would love to have a copy of that 7" though if (and that's an if bordering on never) I came across a copy, I'd hand it over to you since I wouldn't have known about it otherwise. I just got sold a copy of Sin by POL which definitely falls into Grail territory for me since I find it impossible that these bands were being pressed on anything other than cd or tape.

Here's another possibly non-existant grail as well. From POL's Wiki:

'Note: An insert in A Picture of the Eighth Wonder lists for sale a box set of three 2-sided, limited edition 7" vinyl records with Poor Old Lu on one side of one of the records b/w Chaos is the Poetry. Verification of the existence of such a record has proved difficult.'

Thanks man.

I saw that note a while back, but had forgotten about it until seeing your post. Makes me wish I knew about these things a long time ago.

[image]

Tina Age, 13 - Good Feelings. Each one had artwork and a hand screen-printed cover by their bassist Chris Johanson, who went on to be a respected artist it seems. So people probably buy these as much for the artwork as anything.

I've only seen one of these online (pic is from Popsike). I'd love to just hear the thing, but I've only found a couple songs on Youtube.

Actually I think there is at least one other 7" of theirs I don't have, that I wouldn't mind getting.

[image]

I'd also like to find this Hazel/Ovarian Trolley split. I'm gradually making inroads into Hazel's discography and know that if any record will cause me trouble, it'll be this one. Rarely see it, and it's usually steep enough.

[image]

Tina Age, 13 - Good Feelings. Each one had artwork and a hand screen-printed cover by their bassist Chris Johanson, who went on to be a respected artist it seems. So people probably buy these as much for the artwork as anything.

I've only seen one of these online (pic is from Popsike). I'd love to just hear the thing, but I've only found a couple songs on Youtube.

Actually I think there is at least one other 7" of theirs I don't have, that I wouldn't mind getting.

[image]

I'd also like to find this Hazel/Ovarian Trolley split. I'm gradually making inroads into Hazel's discography and know that if any record will cause me trouble, it'll be this one. Rarely see it, and it's usually steep enough.

Cutting Pink With Knives - "Populuxxe"

Crom-Tech - s/t 7" on Ixor-Stix

The CPWK album was available from the label when I first got into them, but I didn't want to spend the $25-ish to get it shipped to the States, and now it's out of print (/200). I have no idea how big the pressing was for the Crom-Tech 7", but since it was on Mick Barr's label and I never see it, I'd assume only a few hundred.

Cutting Pink With Knives - "Populuxxe"

Crom-Tech - s/t 7" on Ixor-Stix

The CPWK album was available from the label when I first got into them, but I didn't want to spend the $25-ish to get it shipped to the States, and now it's out of print (/200). I have no idea how big the pressing was for the Crom-Tech 7", but since it was on Mick Barr's label and I never see it, I'd assume only a few hundred.

Find me these and I'll buy them in a minute.

The Cure - Close to Me 7" (US stock copy)

Deee-lite - Groove is in the Heart 7" (US "reissue" is the only US issue)

Weird Al Yankovic - Off the Deep End LP

First two are probably just scarce because they aren't worth much. The LP is crazy rare, though.

i have the Dee-lite 12" of this... and i dont think that Yankovic LP actually exists.. i did see a 12" single for smells like nirvana with the same cover tho

First two are probably just scarce because they aren't worth much. The LP is crazy rare, though.

i have the Dee-lite 12" of this... and i dont think that Yankovic LP actually exists.. i did see a 12" single for smells like nirvana with the same cover tho

I wouldn't believe the LP existed, either, but it hit eBay once and went for a ton of money. It was definitely legit, the seller documented it well. But yeah, there's the 12" single as well as a different import/boot that uses the same cover.

I wouldn't believe the LP existed, either, but it hit eBay once and went for a ton of money. It was definitely legit, the seller documented it well. But yeah, there's the 12" single as well as a different import/boot that uses the same cover.

is that the only weird al LP you need? i was at a record shop a couple weeks back and saw a bunch of weird Al LPs. I dont remember what specifically they had but will most likely swing by in the coming weeks to take another look.

you need weeks to look through it all because there is tons of things packed in the store... Here is a pic of just one aisle

[image]

is that the only weird al LP you need? i was at a record shop a couple weeks back and saw a bunch of weird Al LPs. I dont remember what specifically they had but will most likely swing by in the coming weeks to take another look.

you need weeks to look through it all because there is tons of things packed in the store... Here is a pic of just one aisle

[image]