What's your vinyl ''Holy Grail''?

is that the only weird al LP you need? i was at a record shop a couple weeks back and saw a bunch of weird Al LPs. I dont remember what specifically they had but will most likely swing by in the coming weeks to take another look.

There might be a 12" single or two that I don't have. If it's a place you frequent and don't mind looking next time you're there, I'll PM you with what I have/need. But by no means would I want you to go there for that reason.

is that the only weird al LP you need? i was at a record shop a couple weeks back and saw a bunch of weird Al LPs. I dont remember what specifically they had but will most likely swing by in the coming weeks to take another look.

There might be a 12" single or two that I don't have. If it's a place you frequent and don't mind looking next time you're there, I'll PM you with what I have/need. But by no means would I want you to go there for that reason.

WHERE. IS. THAT?

down in St Pete, FL.

one location is all rock, jazz, comedy, soundtracks...

and another location a few blocks away (a more normal store) that has alt rock, punk + cds and dvds...

No worries, shoot me a list and ill bring it along when i go next time.

My old lady is going out of town next weekend, so i might make a trip down there while she is away.

always down to help out folks if i can.

• 2 weeks later...
Cutting Pink With Knives - "Populuxxe"

Crom-Tech - s/t 7" on Ixor-Stix

The CPWK album was available from the label when I first got into them, but I didn't want to spend the $25-ish to get it shipped to the States, and now it's out of print (/200). I have no idea how big the pressing was for the Crom-Tech 7", but since it was on Mick Barr's label and I never see it, I'd assume only a few hundred.

i have that crom-tech 7" for 20 bucks in vinyljunkiedistro.com/mailorder

People use the term Holy Grail way to much as their most wanted vinyl, ie, when people say Deja Entendu....a record there are tons of and people sell on ebay all the time. If there was 3 copies in existence then maybe it could be someone's holy grail, but no it's not anyones.

I would say Smashing Pumpkins-Machina ll:The Friends & Enemies of Modern Music would fit this description of a true "holy grail" record. I would love to have that, but it will never happen. Although it is getting an official release, I don't think it will have the same art work or packaging. Either way I cant wait for the repress.