Smashing Pumpkins

It's absolutely a legitimate complaint. There is most likely a pressing defect in a swanky boxset. And it happens to be on one of the most famous songs from the album. ( I don't remember people wearing T Shirts in the 90s that said "Tonight Tonight" on them, but I remember hoards of "Zero" shirts)

If you don't mind spending money on defective merch, so be it. But if one song on a box set is clearly defective, the label should remedy it. By your theory, if there was a blu ray of some movie, and one scene was accidentally black and white instead of color, people shouldn't complain because the other 118 minutes are fine?

[/i]

Just cuz it's thicker doesn't mean it sounds better. There's way more that goes into making vinyl sound good than wax weight. I have so many paper thin vinyl records from the 80s that sound light years better than 180 gm modern releases.

Man, I've got a copy of Darkness On The Edge Of Town that is so thin you practically roll it into a tube. But just as you said, but it sounds light years better than most of my modern 180gm releases.

That's what I'm hoping. I just thought I would give an update as I don't remember seeing in this thread that anyone who had ordered through .ca had actually received shipping confirmation or had received this item.

You might be the only one. I ordered in October and it still says Not Yet Shipped. I don't really mind though. I won't be able to listen to it until I have new speakers.

You might be the only one. I ordered in October and it still says Not Yet Shipped. I don't really mind though. I won't be able to listen to it until I have new speakers.

Update: It now says "Shipped" with an estimated arrival of 12/17 via DHL Ground. Hopefully this means that many of the others following this thread will be receiving theirs soon!