VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

I mentioned Owens vs. Wyatt last night to my buddy as we were watching. Thinking that they're two bigger guys that are pretty damn agile and quick. My buddy immediately said Lesnar and Owens would be crazy. They're certainly being billed similarly. How many power bombs did Owens hit last night? 5? It's no 17 German Suplexes, but it's still vicious. I think a match between those two would really be something to watch.

Owens/Wyatt would be rad, as well. Good thought.

The more I think about it, the more Owens' dominant win made perfect sense. Zayn was distracted by the betrayal and anger can be misleading, while Owens meant business from the start and was focused. Also, they kept teasing that he could win the title 2 months to the day of his debut. I kinda should've expected it but I didn't think they would've ended Zayn's reign already.

And yeah, I agree. Screw Lesnar-Reigns, give us Lesnar-Owens in a Champion vs. Champion match.

Made a comment last night that Owens reminds me of a Lesnar/Wyatt hybrid. The power and approach of Brock with the look and mannerisms of Bray.

I think Bayley's codebreaker was the highlight of the night.. That shit was devastating!

And Balor is quickly becoming one of my favorites. That guy is a total package of showmanship and ability. And as badly as I want to buy his shirt and support him, I just don't think I could see myself actually wearing it.

I loved it last night. That No DQ match was pretty lame but the rest of the night was awesome,

I dont remember watching the Tag match because I'm not really into either team. Balor is becoming one of my favorites really quickly. It is just the showmanship and ability that i love. 

I absolutely loved Owens getting the title. Zayn may go with the I was never pinned so you didn't beat me type thing. 

I would be hyped for a Owens v. Zayn v. Balor at the next TakeOver

And Balor is quickly becoming one of my favorites. That guy is a total package of showmanship and ability. And as badly as I want to buy his shirt and support him, I just don't think I could see myself actually wearing it.

His shirts are terrible. I want a good shirt from him to show support.

Damn! yea it was like Tshirts30 or something like that. I only buy their stuff if its on sale

Im not paying 25 for a shirt. I usually just end up waiting till Raw for sales

I set up alerts for the WWEshop Twitter feed so ill catch the next one. Thanks man!

I'm stoked that Rhino is down at NXT, but is Balor and Rhino really something that's worth watching/the best idea? I mean, Balor is the number one contender. I was never a huge fan of Rhino so maybe I'm biased, but give him to Corbin and help Corbin look tough again or something.

I'm stoked that Rhino is down at NXT, but is Balor and Rhino really something that's worth watching/the best idea? I mean, Balor is the number one contender. I was never a huge fan of Rhino so maybe I'm biased, but give him to Corbin and help Corbin look tough again or something.

i think the point may be to show that Balor can hang with a bigger guy before moving on to KO. Just my guess

i think the point may be to show that Balor can hang with a bigger guy before moving on to KO. Just my guess

Yeah, I probably jumped the gun. It looks like Rhino was just back for one day or something. He hasn't signed a contract with WWE. He probably put over Balor, which is great.

Watched Rivals for the first time tonight with my best friend and his brother. This was also my first time watching ANYTHING NXT. I've always heard it was so good but since I don't have the network, I couldn't watch. My friends brother recently got it though so we checked it out.

HOLY SHIT have I been missing out. There were some incredible matches at that PPV. Almost makes me feel like it would be worth it to pay the $9.99 a month for the NXT stuff alone.