VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

i finally caught an episode of ROH. For anyone who does not know, they post the full episodes on their website for free, which is pretty cool.

i also watched Lucha Underground. The announcement of Ultimo Lucha has me stoked. i really hope they get the chance to make another season. Next week's ironman match should be dope, and Muertes versus Drago in two weeks sounds promising, as well.

MITB- Really?  Does anyone really care who that winner was.  I had a feeling we would see Bray and set up that future feud.  I just hope this feud is over after BG and doesnt continue into SS too.

Cena/ Owens- what a fantastic match again.  just wish the result was different although the after math was great

Surprised the PTP won the belts already.  New Day were doing great at Heel champs and I didnt see them losing the belts so quickly.

My prediction for the final match is roman going in to help Dean, but accidentally screws him over

I couldn't even enjoy the main event- as it went on, and as they beat each other further and further into oblivion, a cash in just seemed obvious, and I was already making plans to burn down the wwe head quarters