VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Picture with Bray?

Yup! On the way home from the Rumble, my friends and I stopped at a rest stop midway between Pittsburgh and Cleveland and ran into Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, Curtis Axel, Wade Barrett, Dean Ambrose, the Great Khali, Damien Sandow, Vickie Guerrero, Josh Matthews and maybe even more—that's all I can remember right now. I was quietly marking out suuuuper-hard, but the only person I had enough guts to ask for a picture with was Bray, who very kindly obliged both me and one of my friends.

1606891_802903063992_1045143393_n.jpg

Yup! On the way home from the Rumble, my friends and I stopped at a rest stop midway between Pittsburgh and Cleveland and ran into Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, Curtis Axel, Wade Barrett, Dean Ambrose, the Great Khali, Damien Sandow, Vickie Guerrero, Josh Matthews and maybe even more—that's all I can remember right now. I was quietly marking out suuuuper-hard, but the only person I had enough guts to ask for a picture with was Bray, who very kindly obliged both me and one of my friends.

1606891_802903063992_1045143393_n.jpg

Cool pic. How tall would you say Bray was?

Sweet picture Scott. Id love to see khali in person and see him tower over normal people.

Honestly, Khali is big but he's not, like, big. I stood behind him at the convenience store to check out (he was buying a pack of smokes—tsk tsk, dude), and I felt a little dwarfed but not like if I were standing next to the Big Show or something. Khali is tall but isn't really built.

If this were a work, Punk would have cut a "shoot" promo. His character is not one to simply fade into oblivion. Another option could have been for Cole to mention that Kane injured him at the Rumble. For them not to mention him at all on Raw or Smackdown (per spoilers) seems to me that this is legit. Looking forward to next week when they have a skit with "CM Punk" in the hospital having his head removed from his ass. Hopefully someone gets that reference.

Anyways, this sucks. He's my favorite wrestler and the only exciting thing about the show, but you can tell he was on the back burner since his championship reign.

I mean, who's next? Does Vince grab the WWE Encyclopedia, close his eyes, open it up and just point at random wrestlers to bring back.

Sting? Kurt Angle? MVP? RVD? Sylevster Turkaye? Elijah Burke? Shelton Benjamin? John Morrison? Renee Dupree? Sylvian Grenier? Rob Conway? Eugene? Brooklyn Brawler? Jonathan Coachman? The possibilities are endless.