VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Alright so after finally waking up due to being exhausted from a 7 hour drive to Pitt and a 7 hour drive home got home at 6:45 AM, here's my rumble recap:

Went with a few buddies and my little brother (it was his first PPV, he never has money to go to events really so I surprised him for Christmas). It was bound to be a great time. We decided to dress up because why not? We thought it would be hilarious. I dress up as Al Snow, he dresses up as Kurt Angle. (Pic Below)

yMpAwOn.jpg

We met up with another group of our friends so 10 of us had our own pool going. Winner gets $100 and the world heavyweight championship belt. My brother didnt have money so I paid his buy in, expecting to be paid back if he won. So we get in our seats, its great. We were on the side of the stage so we couldnt see the screen but at least we had the jumbo tron to look at. Not bad. Perfect view of the ring. 

New age outlaws come out and were going nuts. As children of the Attitude Era we obviously love these guys and love that they can still go! Didnt expect them to win, but when they did we were stoked. Because we witnessed one of the greatest tag teams in history win a championship together as brothers. Its moments like this that are just so special and you cherish. 

PPV starts. Bryan vs Wyatt. Fucking. Awesome. The whole match. The crowd involvement. Just insanity. We thought Bryan would lose giving Bray a huge win to put him against Cena at Mania. Also to leave Bryan to come out in the Rumble to a huge pop and win it. Then the Brock/Big Show match is about to start. I needed to fart so bad and knew it was gonna stink, so I decided to get up and walk around the arena to do it to be polite to those sitting around me and figured I might as well take a shit since I have to drive 7 hours home. So I didnt, got in my seat right before Brock started beating Show with the chair before the match. Dont know why I rushed my poop, really couldve taken my time because I wouldnt have missed anything. 

Theeeeen we have Orton vs Cena. I LOVED how hot the Crowd was. Didnt expect it honestly but knew it was gonna get reallll fun. And through out that match it was. Orton was getting heat working the crowd and I was loving every minute of it. It was great. The match was ok, obviously didnt care for it, but the crowd made it great. The ending was even better. The promos that will come for Cena/Wyatt are going to be some of the coolest shit we will see in wrestling for years to come.

Rumble match starts. Im stoked of who the two people to start were. Really wanted to see Punk and Rollins get a little 1 on 1 time. Totally saw Kane coming in to throw out Punk. He was actually out there for awhile outside the ring before actually doing it. My picks wound up being BOTH the fucking Uso's and Ryback. Woooo. My buddy who absolutely hates R Truth more than anything, like really really hates him, got R Truth. Then my other buddy got El Torito. Couldnt stop laughing at that because he got #30 and thought it'd be DB. My brother (that piece of shit) who had no money heading into the night wound up landing Roman Reigns and Batista. I dont remember his first guy because it didnt matter. However we made a deal that if we were final 2, we'd split the 100. Yeah...unfortunately HE had the final 2. He was so stoked he landed Reigns, but he was more stoked when he landed Batista cause he knew he would win. He marked so hard (even though he's not a Batista fan) doing the gun pose when he came out because he knew he was going to win all the money. Our friends were directly across the arena from us so he was flipping them off as well. When Kevin Nash's music hit we went APESHIT. I know he wasnt the best wrestler but as a kid Diesel was one of my fucking favorites. And when he went to WCW, I had to watch for him and Hall. My brother felt the same way. So of course we gave the KLIQ salute to each other (And Nash as he walked to the back past our section). As for the end of the match, obviously I hated it. Just fucking ridiculous but at the end of the day what am I going to do about it? So after the event tons of people started noticing the Al Snow gimmick (my section sucked. A lot of kids/assholes so no one got it.) and were going crazy about it. A huge HEAD chant broke out on the way down the escalators and on the subway/trolley. I challeged some dude dressed as Goldust. He didnt want any of the Snowman. Overall the PPV was solid. I had a great time. Thought it set up a ton of story lines and it was just fun. I want to travel to all the Rumbles now. Sorry for the super long post. Here is a picture of Kurt Angle and his winnings:

JSWsgNc.jpg