Drive Soundtrack?

Stout is doing the packaging? This better not be limited to anything less than 1,000 otherwise, good luck to everyone! Either way, I'll be trying for this version instead of the Invada release.

Ugh. Hope it isn't too hard to get. I'm pretty pumped for this release.

J

Stout is doing the packaging? This better not be limited to anything less than 1,000 otherwise, good luck to everyone! Either way, I'll be trying for this version instead of the Invada release.

Ugh. Hope it isn't too hard to get. I'm pretty pumped for this release.

J

Oh yeah. Hopefully the vinyl quality is up to par because I know the packaging will be extraordinary.

Oh my goodness. I want this sooo badly. Seriously, this better not be that limited.

This will be Mondo's second foray into vinyl...the first was the Maniac Soundtrack...the artwork and packing was done by Ken Taylor and the album itself was remixed by James Plotkin. Overall it was pretty good. Surprisingly enough that took maybe 2-3 days to sell out.

I won't expect the same with this one though. Tyler Stout alone will be the main selling point.

Damn I really wanted that poster. Hoping eBay prices fall below $200 soon!

I had one in my account but it cancelled my order because I spelled out the entire name of my state instead of the 2 letter abbreviation. Pretty freaking stupid. Just goes to show how many flawed online order forms there still are on the internet.

Great news! I have the Maniac soundtrack and it looks and sounds great. It was up for sale around noon and sold out later that night so it wasn't too bad. I'm guessing Drive will go much quicker. Hope I'm able to snag one of these too!

That's good to know. At least we have some kind of idea but yeah, I'll bet Drive will go much quicker.

any guesses as to the price they may ask for it?

how much was the Maniac soundtrack?

The good news is that Maniac was $20. The bad news is that it was limited to 500 copies. However, this film was seen by a wider audience so I imagine the quantity may scale up accordingly.

Last time around the also did random color inserts (175 qty.).

At least thats what I read here: http://blog.mondotees.com/2011/10/03/maniac-soundtrack-lp-coming-tomorrow/

This is awesome! I was in the process of buying singles/ eps of songs from the soundtrack thinking that it wouldnt be pressed. Ive got the College - A real hero single, and Kavinsky Nightcall.

I thought about doing this too. Glad I held out! (if I can get a copy)

Thats what Im nervous about. Im definitely gonna wait for the Mondo release but Im worried it will be hard to get.