Type O Negative Vinyl Box Set (rsd-bf)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RSD is such a fucking joke at this point.

Basically. It's evident that it's nothing more than a cash-grab for labels and bands. And stores get away with marking shit up way more than they should.

A friend who picked up the TON box set, told me he was charged at his store close to $150 for it after taxes. Fuck that noise!

Called JR to see if my order went through. Talked to someone that sounded like Rosie Perez. She couldnt tell and said she would find out.

I have one coming from someplace else also. i wasnt to set on JR coming through with these after i saw the link on another site several hours later

If I do happen to get one from each place. i will be selling one at cost on here plus shipping

And nevermind...they just refunded me my money

fuckkkkkk.

Hello,

We are contacting you in regards to your recent order with CM Distro.

Unfortunately your order was canceled due to your item being out of stock. You were not charged for this item and any remaining pending charge will disappear shortly.

We apologize for the inconvenience of not fulfilling your order. We receive new items every week and you are more than welcome to check back on www.cmdistro.com for possible restocks. Sorry again for the troubles.

Thank  you,

CM Distro

yeah, $150ppd at Soundstage seems a little too steep from the $123ppd I was getting from CM Distro. still debating. I was prepared to pay $130 on RSD to justify the price vs # of LP's in the box.

but if I wait too long, then I'll totally miss out I guess. did anyone get a successful confirmation from CM Distro?

Im pretty sure soundstage had this listed for 129 yesterday

This entire RSD thing annoys me

I saw that the soundgarden 10 inch was listed out of 5k...the copies in my local store were numbered in the 7k and were selling it for 23.99...like seriously for 5 songs

That wilco and silversun 10 were 17 bucks each..nirvana and beatles box sets 60

While I spent quite a bit in april, at least they werent stupid releases

Like why would i pay 13 bucks for black keys single when its a song on the upcoming album

i ordered one from soundstage for $124.99 the other day...still haven't received a shipping confirmation. it's actually insane that they jumped to $149.99 to $174.99.

well they are only selling the rolling stones some girls reissue for 34.99

Like doesnt anyone who want this already have the album

I saw that the soundgarden 10 inch was listed out of 5k...the copies in my local store were numbered in the 7k and were selling it for 23.99...like seriously for 5 songs

It oculd have been that 5k were allotted to the US market. What numbering the US stores got? Who the hell knows...