sex stories 69 69 [or failures]

woo!

On new years eve like two years ago, I was recently dumped and really just looking to get something. So I was making out with this girl periodically through the night and at like 3 AM we went into the party hosts room and started getting into it.. well, you know, fingering her. So after I finish doing that, she's like "aww I thought you were going to fuck me or eat me out" and I was like "no, not this time, sorry" or something lame. I had no intentions

At this time I'm expecting some head or at least a lousy hand job but she's like I'm thirsty I'll be right back. So I'm laying there in my boxers and she goes to get water. Like two minutes later she comes back in with one of my good friends and falls asleep on the bed with him, while I'm still hard and now really annoyed!

So I left. boo.

happy new years.

tell a story

woo!

On new years eve like two years ago, I was recently dumped and really just looking to get something. So I was making out with this girl periodically through the night and at like 3 AM we went into the party hosts room and started getting into it.. well, you know, fingering her. So after I finish doing that, she's like "aww I thought you were going to fuck me or eat me out" and I was like "no, not this time, sorry" or something lame. I had no intentions

At this time I'm expecting some head or at least a lousy hand job but she's like I'm thirsty I'll be right back. So I'm laying there in my boxers and she goes to get water. Like two minutes later she comes back in with one of my good friends and falls asleep on the bed with him, while I'm still hard and now really annoyed!

So I left. boo.

happy new years.

tell a story

Why didn't you fuck her or eat her out?

So you won't sleep around, but you blow j around? Information unable to process.

This exactly. +1million

Seriously. You finger bang her and then you expect your dick to get sucked? You're lucky she didn't laugh in your face. Get your shit together and worship the pussy. It's an honor that she even let you have the opportunity.

Always eat her pussy first. Always make sure she cums at least once before you do.

I'm with the OP... sometimes it's just too much effort, and if she isn't going to give me a blow-jay, I'm probably just going to go to bed.

Not to sound like a stuck-up, self-absorbed cunt, but I'm somewhat decently attractive and have lazied my way out of so much vagina that sometimes I get mad at myself.