PO Cursive - I Am Gemini

pretty much every cursive album since domestica has been a work of fiction, with the exception of mama i'm swollen, and tk's solo record.

I was just trying to say that the reason why a lot of people listen to Cursive is because they empathize with the lyrical content in relation to their lives. If most of it is fiction, which it may well be, its pretty good stuff that one could relate to their lives and thoughts. And I saw an interview with Tim about the Game of Monogamy and he said that album was fiction as well. I know he has written screenplays but he could write some damn good novels if he ever chose to become an author.

a professional writer, at last!

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just trying to say that the reason why a lot of people listen to Cursive is because they empathize with the lyrical content in relation to their lives. If most of it is fiction, which it may well be, its pretty good stuff that one could relate to their lives and thoughts. And I saw an interview with Tim about the Game of Monogamy and he said that album was fiction as well. I know he has written screenplays but he could write some damn good novels if he ever chose to become an author.

a professional writer, at last!

Oh there is a Tim Kasher lyric for everything. You just proved it.

i just checked and mine was marked as "shipped" so i guess we're getting these soon!!

you can also get another song here:

http://stereogum.com/938122/cursive-wowowow-stereogum-premiere/mp3s

mine says shipped too!

wooooo!

downloading that song now.

also can't believe these are still in stock! and i rushed to make my order thinking they would sell out.