PO Cursive - I Am Gemini

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dear saddle creek, please let this stay in stock one more day while i await payments on some records i sold.

i fucking want it all, dammit.

they are indeed red. and indeed 180g.

black was only part of the original run.

my OG copy has a messed up sleeve--bent corners :(. are there liner notes in the repress?

yeah, like said above there is a small insert, looks like they printed several per sheet and cut them by hand.

it also comes with a neat collectable download card that is the size and thickness of a credit card. saddle creek did this with the TK album too, and maybe peoples key, but i don't feel like digging it out to find out.

Hello all, first time posting here, although I've been lurking a while. I'm an employee at Saddle Creek.

The 10" picture disk is actually printed at Erika, not United, sorry for the earlier misinformation. The LP (both the colored and black versions) are being done at RTI. RTI doesn't do picture discs, that's why we went with Erika for that.

We'll have Paypal back up on the site soon, but I don't know an exact date. We're working on restoring it after our switch over to the new website. I heard maybe a week until it's live as a payment option again.