THRICE-TAITA2xLP repress RED vinyl pics

Guest deathbydrums
Already emailed Universal about a repress as well

With sales like this, is there any reason they wouldn't repress?

Content that TOYPAJ sold out here and not through RJ/MTS/shitradiocrap(shopradiocast)

Stores should not be able to hold items. that is bullshit

It seems like the best way to deter flipping, I mean maybe. I think it gives those who actually want the record for more than flipping a fighting chance to get a copy.

Yeah my local HT is holding a copy for me cause I cant get there until about 8:30 and I missed out online. I'm not gonna flip there was just no other way for me to get it. So in this case I'm gonna pay $20 to get a record I'll listen to a bunch rather than $60+ online

Guest deathbydrums

FYI guys, you can't stop or deter flipping by stopping stores from holding items. These same people will just order 10 online "for their friends overseas". FUTILE but I suppose I admire your gusto.

So you're posting in a vinyl forum that you don't usually buy vinyl for albums you already have on CD. Interesting.

No, im talking about this particular release. Vinyl is my preferred format but i wasn't collecting it 9 years ago when TAITA came out.

I might end up going to pick one up to help someone out.

Just waiting to get back some prices back on new color ways. If a swirl or splatter option are driving the price up too much Ill just go with a new single color opaque record.

If its a new single color opaque record what color should it be? Im thinking orange would be cool. Suggestions?

Just waiting to get back some prices back on new color ways. If a swirl or splatter option are driving the price up too much Ill just go with a new single color opaque record.

If its a new single color opaque record what color should it be? Im thinking orange would be cool. Suggestions?

Orange would definitely look cool, IMO.

It seems like the best way to deter flipping, I mean maybe. I think it gives those who actually want the record for more than flipping a fighting chance to get a copy.

Yeah my local HT is holding a copy for me cause I cant get there until about 8:30 and I missed out online. I'm not gonna flip there was just no other way for me to get it. So in this case I'm gonna pay $20 to get a record I'll listen to a bunch rather than $60+ online

I think its bad when they hold say 5 for one person, but they held mine at memorial city mall in Houston. they had 3 copies and each person that held one got only one. so i think its great if you are just trying to get your one. I am extremely happy that they were able to hold one for me.