BAYSIDE - Acoustic - LP - 1st Pressing

Guest doublejvictory

"album layout was slaved over by doublej"

This thing is riddled with typos..."they loked like strong hands" and "baby britian" on the track listing and tons in the lyrics. I get the lyrics if they were copied/pasted I guess but damn the back cover is fucked.

What gives doublej?

yeah, its horrible.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE: Got an email back from Victory and they volunteered to ship me some new jackets even though I offered to pay for them + shipping. If I get these in a quick fashion it will be a very painless solution.

However, they did attempt to insist that the records weren't damaged at all before shipping. I tried to explain that the LP mailer wasn't busted up in the slightest, so there is no way that it is a USPS error. I thought that they might want to follow up with some warehouse employees, but maybe not.

That's all. I'll be done bitching about my jackets now. :-)

"album layout was slaved over by doublej"

This thing is riddled with typos..."they loked like strong hands" and "baby britian" on the track listing and tons in the lyrics. I get the lyrics if they were copied/pasted I guess but damn the back cover is fucked.

What gives doublej?

I'd like to hear an explanation from this guy, as well. There's absolutely no excuse for typos that major on stuff like this. And to add something like "album layout was slaved over by doublej"? Yikes.

Well got mine in the mail today. Somehow I got a copy of Walking Wounded. I understand if theyy send you the wrong color (which they have before) but the wrong album? Do they even give a fuck anymore?

this same thing happened to me today. not sure what is going on over at the victory warehouse but it seems pretty messed up.

This release sucks. I was so stoked on this and so was my girlfriend. So many spelling and wording mistakes. Its like they copied and pasted lyrics off a crappy website and didn't even check them.

I got the Green and the clear. Both are horrid quality. the Green is a bit better but still just not listenable in my opinion. I was stoked to get this and was let down.

This release sucks. I was so stoked on this and so was my girlfriend. So many spelling and wording mistakes. Its like they copied and pasted lyrics off a crappy website and didn't even check them.

I got the Green and the clear. Both are horrid quality. the Green is a bit better but still just not listenable in my opinion. I was stoked to get this and was let down.

I need to sit down and make notes about the sound issues of my copy of Sirens... and Then I will buy a copy of this and have to email Double J about that one too. I'm bummed though, as I fucking love these records...

Wow, this release is awful. I bought both the mint green and the clear/smoke. The smoke copy is borderline unlistenable. The mint green copy is tolerable but still sounds off in a way I haven't been able to put words to yet.

The spelling errors are something I would have been able to dismiss if the record sounded good, but taken together, this was a hideously sloppy release. If I were working at or running a label, I would never let this kind of shitty workmanship get out to customers.