Coachella 2012 lineup (ATDI + REFUSED content)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to that "rather be forgotten than remembered for giving in" thing? Im not surprised that ATDI cashed in cause they all seem like giant douchebags that care about themselves only, but Refused always had some ethics. I dont care if they do a small tour after this, fucking doing the first show back at Coachella is such a sellout move from a band that never would.

They claim they want to do "The Shape of Punk to Come" justice, how is playing a show to a bunch of Black Keys hippy fans for 300 dollars a ticket justice? Unless this show ends in a riot created by Refused burning down the whole place then I lost all respect for them and their "art".

outside of Refused that line-up is a lot of trendy hipster bullshit.

I don't even know what this means.

New and popular acts playing a festival?!?! O M G, call the police!

It means that where I'm from all the people who have a new favortie band every week but pretend like they've listened to said bands for years would have a huge boner over every band playing that festival.

It also means that none of those bands are my cup of tea.

It means that where I'm from all the people who have a new favortie band every week but pretend like they've listened to said bands for years would have a huge boner over every band playing that festival.

My boner has always been huge. Even before I pretended to like my new favorite bands.

My boner has always been huge. Even before I pretended to like my new favorite bands.

LOL

I'm sure it is and I'm not doubting that it ever was. Just saying that annoying hipster kids from Toronto jump on bands so quick and then dump them just as quick once the new "cool" band comes along.

that means the people in your area are bullshit trendsters. dont trash good music because shit people like it.