THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

3rd season is pretty solid. I think the second is still my favorite though.

If I may chime in...

The 3rd season was a joke compared to season 2, which was insanely good. Same thig happening right now with season 2 v. 3 of Eastbound and Down :'(

I agree about Eastbound. I've been continually disappointed with each new episode that has come out. Season two was awesome though.

If I may chime in...

The 3rd season was a joke compared to season 2, which was insanely good. Same thig happening right now with season 2 v. 3 of Eastbound and Down :'(

I agree about Eastbound. I've been continually disappointed with each new episode that has come out. Season two was awesome though.

I feel like season 3 has been a lot weirder/darker than the previous seasons. I've enjoyed it quite a bit.

3rd season is pretty solid. I think the second is still my favorite though.

If I may chime in...

I'm so fucking disappointed with EBD season 3, the first two episodes were great and now it just sucks! There are too many issues, they need to get back to Kenny being Kenny.

If I may chime in...

I'm so fucking disappointed with EBD season 3, the first two episodes were great and now it just sucks! There are too many issues, they need to get back to Kenny being Kenny.

Kenny has been too oblvious to how a normal human should act. That should be awesome, but it just doesn't work this season.

EDIT: Which would even be alright, if it was funny. But it really isn't. I've still enjoyed it to an extent, watching what has become quite a tragic story, but eh.

Can anyone recommend any good documentaries that need to be watched? I haven't watched many in the past few years and would be interested in some recommendations.

just turn on the Current channel. That's what i've been doing. The Vanguard series has some pretty interesting ones about drug abuse and trafficking.

Not to flip. I would like a play copy and one that I keep sealed. I have seen places limit the order to one. I was just wondering if HT did that.

why do you need to keep one sealed if you have a playing copy?

Was just going to ask that! Obviously the sealed one will be to flip later on cause unopened products often fetch a higher price. Plus you can write UNOPENED on the top of your ebay auction.