THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

it took 11 months for the toypaj thread to reach 135. how in the fuck is this cracking 100 in less than 4?

We added like 30-40 pages the night/day of it being released. Nice little conversation around pg 40. Everyone was tired from staying up, then there were technical difficulties and some more mishaps with the site and questions and uncertainty about actually getting their vinyl. Not to mention the whole "post your order #" thing.

What's up with the front sleeve not staying closed when it's laying flat? Its like it's bigger than the sleeve for lp #2 so it's being weird.

...gravity's a bitch.

:/ I don't get it. Perhaps I'm not describing it well... I'll take a pic later. Both copies I bought have the same problem.

What's up with the front sleeve not staying closed when it's laying flat? Its like it's bigger than the sleeve for lp #2 so it's being weird.

...gravity's a bitch.

Oh!!!! Duh!!! Haha. Took me a minute. No it's not like that. Even when flipped over the back sleeve stays shut, for the most part. It's just the front one that opens up a good amount. I'm not sure why it bugs me. It just does.

:( okay... Sorry.

Sorry, but i can't believe you were serious about that

Well it's not that big of a deal. It's not like it affects the music. And you can't even see it when it's put away with all the other records. It only bugs me like a 1/10. I was mostly just wondering if anyone else had noticed it.

Sorry, but i can't believe you were serious about that

Well it's not that big of a deal. It's not like it affects the music. And you can't even see it when it's put away with all the other records. It only bugs me like a 1/10. I was mostly just wondering if anyone else had noticed it.

If it makes you feel better, I also noticed it.

Hey wtf? I didn't know thrice was done touring after this tour. I hope they still make music. :(

That is why you're seeing most of their discography repressed right now. I managed to pick up tickets to their 2nd to last show at HOB Anaheim on June 15th. Anyone else here going?

I've been fortunate to see them many times over the years and it really sucks they're going on hiatus. Hopefully though all this repressing of stuff calms down because as a huge Thrice fan it is really hurting my wallet.

...gravity's a bitch.

Oh!!!! Duh!!! Haha. Took me a minute. No it's not like that. Even when flipped over the back sleeve stays shut, for the most part. It's just the front one that opens up a good amount. I'm not sure why it bugs me. It just does.

If it's bugging you that much I can take the vinyl off your hands. You won't need to worry about it anymore :)

...gravity's a bitch.

Here's the back, it's not as bad. The app is being stupid right now so I had to do 2 posts for the pics.

just curious, have you tried sliding out the record in the sleeve like 1/8 of an inch? Alot of times, when you put the record in, you put it in too far (that's what she said) and it won't fully allow the gatefold to close...

Might be a fix. That is what it looks like is happening. Looks like the record is causing to the sleeve to bind...