THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

edit: so does that mean that someone scanned the bar code on the package at 8:43? because if so, WHAT THE FUCK

I work at a USPS processing plant, that means that it was scanned at 843 which is extremely weird. How big is your city? Is it a small or large post office?

EDIT: Just saw you're in Boston. I honestly have no explanation why it would be scanned delivered that late and you didn't get it . I would call your post office first thing tomorrow and see what happened.

I would call your post office first thing tomorrow and see what happened.

thanks for the info. my alarm is already set for 7:59 AM and they are getting called.

No problem. Before I went to the processing plant, I worked at a medium sized post office and the carriers were very rarely out still delivering mail past 5. I'd say 90% of the time they were back from delivering by 330 actually. This whole thing of it being scanned delivered that late baffles me(Especially since you didn't get it). Curious to hear what they say when you call

I like you too Travis, my shelves are much more full than they would be if it wasn't for what you do and the info you provide here.

We share a mutual love of records and the Lakers as well as a healthy hatred for all things Celtics. All good things.

Lol since I was 10 I've had two favorite basketball teams: the Lakers and whoever is playing against the Celtics.

No problem. Before I went to the processing plant, I worked at a medium sized post office and the carriers were very rarely out still delivering mail past 5. I'd say 90% of the time they were back from delivering by 330 actually. This whole thing of it being scanned delivered that late baffles me(Especially since you didn't get it). Curious to hear what they say when you call

I called right at 8:00. Turns out they had the package. It seems it was probably supposed to be scanned as "attempted delivery" and the wrong button got pressed. The fact that this happened at 8:43 is still really baffling - I called at about 7:00, which I know is a whole hour and a half after the post office closed but I figured what the hell, and someone answered but he was like "you have to call back tomorrow. I just set the alarm". Which is pretty damn weird in and of itself. Why would you even bother to answer the phone if you just set the alarm and had to leave within 30 seconds or a minute or whatever? And setting an alarm suggests that no one is there after you leave. The whole thing is really screwy.

But the manager-type I ended up speaking to said the delivery guy found it this morning, so all appears well. I hope. I still don't trust these guys. About two years ago, my friend was sending me a book he wrote that had extreme personal value to me. The post office left me a pink notice, then somehow completely lost track of it entirely. No one at either my local office (tiny, retail only essentially) or the big one the next zip code over that handles the deliveries knew anything about where it was. It ended up back at the sender about a month and a half (!!!) later. I vowed never to have anything USPS delivered to my house again. This was actually the first time since that I let it happen, let my guard down -- so I am DEFINITELY getting EVERYTHING shipped to my office forever and ever amen.

I called right at 8:00. Turns out they had the package. It seems it was probably supposed to be scanned as "attempted delivery" and the wrong button got pressed. The fact that this happened at 8:43 is still really baffling - I called at about 7:00, which I know is a whole hour and a half after the post office closed but I figured what the hell, and someone answered but he was like "you have to call back tomorrow. I just set the alarm". Which is pretty damn weird in and of itself. Why would you even bother to answer the phone if you just set the alarm and had to leave within 30 seconds or a minute or whatever? And setting an alarm suggests that no one is there after you leave. The whole thing is really screwy.

But the manager-type I ended up speaking to said the delivery guy found it this morning, so all appears well. I hope. I still don't trust these guys. About two years ago, my friend was sending me a book he wrote that had extreme personal value to me. The post office left me a pink notice, then somehow completely lost track of it entirely. No one at either my local office (tiny, retail only essentially) or the big one the next zip code over that handles the deliveries knew anything about where it was. It ended up back at the sender about a month and a half (!!!) later. I vowed never to have anything USPS delivered to my house again. This was actually the first time since that I let it happen, let my guard down -- so I am DEFINITELY getting EVERYTHING shipped to my office forever and ever amen.

haha wow. That whole thing is bizzare

just got my cancellation email. first email I have received said they were out of stock. I called in because I wanted to cancel my order (didn't want the full $36 canadian shipping on a $10 WZRD LP) they removed shipping charges b/c they realized it was a shit situation.

Anyway took my savings and bought a couple off ebay for $10 more than it was with HT.

Good resolution :D