THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

did iplaywithlights REALLY buy all those copies?

Yes. She thinks making an extra $10-25 a record is going to net her a million.

She is also incredibly stupid.

yeah i've seen her ebay auctions with those ridiculous prices. anyway, i finally was able to log into my hot topic account and check my tracking number, but for some reason it doesn't work. hopefully i'll get it soon anyway.

9101901000650121023276 Priority Mail® Out for Delivery April 13, 2012, 9:45 am ROXBURY, MA 02119

if it's out for delivery, why is it not here at 6 PM? no pink notice so it's not that.

the USPS package guys here really suck. I hate them so much. the letter carriers rule, but any package gets fucked up in some royal manner. I should have had this shipped to work, dammit.

Got mine in today; looks and sounds great. Was a little bummed that I added a couple items to push my order to $30, and didn't get a HT Cash coupon.

Call customer service, they should be able to take care of that for you

Will do, thanks.

Weren't all the hot topic cash coupons all the same code the last time they did it anyways? Like HTACASH30 or whatever number you put in.

yes

True, but I wanted to use it in-store, and they usually require the card.

Well, as I suspected, the post office fucked this up beyond imagination. My tracking number status changed to delivered at 8:43 PM. Guess what's not here?

There is a -800% chance that anyone from the post office was delivering shit at 8:43.

I hate these fuckers so much. I should have never had it shipped to my house instead of work. I know that the USPS can't figure out how to deliver a fucking god damn package to my god damn house, and still I put in my home address to ship to. ARGH

edit: so does that mean that someone scanned the bar code on the package at 8:43? because if so, WHAT THE FUCK