Caspian - Tertia Re-press. PO: Feb. 10

From the Mylene Sheath newsletter

We wanted to let everyone know that yes, we are in fact repressing the Tertia 2xLP! Thanks for all the emails about it, glad to know they'll be going to good homes ;) We're going to launch preorders tomorrow (2/10) at 11am for this second pressing. Sorry for the short notice, but hey, we couldn't get a newsletter out last month! There's only 500 being pressed, with 300 on opaque gold vinyl and 200 on white vinyl, These will all be split between the label, the band, and our distributor - so everyone will have limited quantities. In an effort to keep each pressing easily distinguishable for collectors, the packaging has been completely overhauled for this pressing (courtesy once again of N.Shumaker/Northern Lights Industries) and now incorporates a thick 20pt stock, full color gatefold jacket, rather than the 5mm spine jacket from the OG pressing. Of course, the gold foil stamping will make its second consecutive appearance on this pressing, so obviously, sexiness is guaranteed to be achieved :) This pressing will be available in physical record stores worldwide as well as online distros on March 20th. Preorders through us will ship sooner than that as manufacturing is currently wrapping up.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on the freaking fence on this. Don't know if I want to drop the $27 on this album. Anyone want to convince me one way or the other?

If a $3 price difference helps, I'll have this for $20 + $4 shipping some time in March. Tertia is a must-have album in my opinion! One way or another.

im on the fence too. not sure if i want to pick up the gold or try and spend a little more and buy a first pressing. i kinda like the 180gr black or the maroon w/ black haze sounds like it matches well.

You could always buy this press just to make sure you get a copy and when you find a first press you want to shell out for, sell this copy. Shouldn't be so hard considering the pressing is out of 200/300...

I'd be sorely tempted to snag the gold if I hadn't just blown $40 on one of the extra copies of the 180g they put up a bit ago. Funny how this release happens shortly after those came up lol.

Also @ appletree from what I've read on here the maroon and pilsner presses sound like ass, I don't have those variants myself so I can't say for sure but I'd either hope for the black or just get this.