Caspian - Tertia Re-press. PO: Feb. 10

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[image]

If you're seeking a 1st press copy of Tertia, definitely grab the 180 gram black if you can. It is perfection. After that, the Euro tour presses (Cream and the extremely elusive transparent maroon (middle row)), plus the abundant opaque maroon (bottom right) are all sufficient copies. Avoid the hazes at all cost. Pirates Press haze is rough and full of grit. It takes a lot of cleaning to get them to sound decent.

[image]

[image]

[image]

I'm spinning this right now, and holy shit is the sound STUNNING.

Get yours cheaper than the Sheath has them for here.

Do you have the older press as comparison for sound quality? Would be interested to see if it's any different.

I own the maroon first press, and it sounds like shit. At one point I had three copies of the first press on 2 different colors and they all sounded horrible. I'm really happy to finally have a copy that does the album justice.

[image]

If you're seeking a 1st press copy of Tertia, definitely grab the 180 gram black if you can. It is perfection. After that, the Euro tour presses (Cream and the extremely elusive transparent maroon (middle row)), plus the abundant opaque maroon (bottom right) are all sufficient copies. Avoid the hazes at all cost. Pirates Press haze is rough and full of grit. It takes a lot of cleaning to get them to sound decent.

This is so beautiful, man! :)

Will receive the 180 gr. black from TMS soon and probably sell/trade my Cream Euro Press (damn you variant collectors :P )...I have a fetish for 180 gr blacks...haha ;D this sounds sooooo wrong!!

I was trying to figure out why I had a shipping notification from the mylene sheath a couple of days ago, now it makes sense. I was holding out hope that they were being way more awesome than they already are and sending me cool packages. I mean, this will be a cool package, so yeah, I guess I win!

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':hampsmpo]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':hampsmpo]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

My next Sheath package is even more awesome:

- GFE - Loyal Eyes (Test Press)

- Caspian - Tertie (1st Press, 180gr. Black)

- GFE / Caravels - Well Worn (Green)

- Caspian - Live (Blush)

And then the Aeges package...man, waiting for this like a child for Christmas! :D

yeah, I was waiting for the GfE on green (as I also combined order, I guess you did the same), but got it on white. Such dissapointment. Additionally, one copy of blush Caspian wa missing. Damn.