Mondo Prints

Haha it still sold out in a few minutes, but the other one was literally less than 30 seconds. Fucking crazy.

Yeah, I think it was gone in 3 minutes.  What's weird is they posted the House of The Undying print by Daniel Danger right before and took it off right away, must have messed up because that one wasn't announced earlier in the week.

Edit, nevermind that was a surprise drop of a print that debuted last year apparently.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone seen the last round of Game of Thrones prints?!?! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!! One is a Horkey, which of course I'll never be able to snag cuz it's done by Mondo. Anyone want to be a poster buddy and try to snag it for me as I will on the road if and when it randomly drops tomorrow Thursday?

Has anyone seen the last round of Game of Thrones prints?!?! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!! One is a Horkey, which of course I'll never be able to snag cuz it's done by Mondo. Anyone want to be a poster buddy and try to snag it for me as I will on the road if and when it randomly drops tomorrow Thursday?

i'll try to get one for you. i really suck at it, but i should be at my desk all day so its worth a shot, right?

It's actually pretty easy.  Just need to know the hidden secret.

This. I figured out the easy way to do this after one drop I don't understand what the issue is haha

Got a Horkey and coulda had the other 4 but passed. I think this along with the regular version of The Harbinger that Taylor did will complement each other nicely on my wall.

Since I snagged a Horkey today and my funds are kind of drained, I'd be willing to let go of some of my other Mondo prints for what I paid plus shipping.  Here's what I got that I can spare if anyone is interested.

Game Of Thrones - Jock (Jon Snow) - $60 plus whatever shipping

Game Of Thrones - Kilian Eng (The Iron Throne) - $60 plus whatever shipping

Zero Dark Thirty - Jock (regular edition) - $60 plus whatever shipping

PM me if interested

Since I snagged a Horkey today and my funds are kind of drained, I'd be willing to let go of some of my other Mondo prints for what I paid plus shipping.  Here's what I got that I can spare if anyone is interested.

Game Of Thrones - Jock (Jon Snow) - $60 plus whatever shipping

Game Of Thrones - Kilian Eng (The Iron Throne) - $60 plus whatever shipping

Zero Dark Thirty - Jock (regular edition) - $60 plus whatever shipping

PM me if interested

When/if I get the money, you'll be the first person I PM.