Mondo Prints

Soooo.....   Anyone not gonna try for the TWBB print who wants to help me try and land one of these on Friday???  I can paypal you immediately (everything its gonna cost to get from Mondo to you to me) if you manage to snag one?  Shoot me a PM if you wanna at least try and help out.  I'll make it worth your time and effort (hopefully) with a free print from my collection.

They really shouldn't say via twitter when they are up. It should just be a random time during that day. Not the 11:45 to 12:15 time.

They've gone up before 11:45 so really its more like somewhere between 11:00 and 12:15.

I think the Twitter announcement is more just a common courtesy for prints that might not sell out immediately. Theres really no point to do it for something like TWBB but I assume they just decide to do it for all prints.

They've gone up before 11:45 so really its more like somewhere between 11:00 and 12:15.

I think the Twitter announcement is more just a common courtesy for prints that might not sell out immediately. Theres really no point to do it for something like TWBB but I assume they just decide to do it for all prints.

So do people just sit there and hit refresh for an hour an 15?

And there goes Boogie Nights. Not my favorite film, I enjoyed it, but I am a HUGE Rockin' Jellybean fan. I kinda wish there was a Japanese variant (all in Japanese vs. English) since RJ is a Japanese artist and I love Japanese fonts on things like this. Still some killer art. I hope he does more for Mondo in the future.