Mondo Prints

Cannot wait for Friday the Ansin Iron Man looks awesome.

It absolutely does.  Don't think my wallet thinks it looks too awesome though.  I'm not sure if I'll be at a computer between 10-11 CST on Friday, but if I am and someone needs help with this drop, PM me.  No guarantees I can get to a computer, but if I can, I'll certainly help someone out.

Edit:  The poster buddy slot has already been filled.

I was gonna get an Ansin but... Cron Man. Totally put me off the print.

I agree... that text for the "I" in Iron and the "3" is awful. Mondo has this art game in their hands. Charging $50+ for prints and selling out immediately because it's Mondo. I love most work, but it's getting to the point where Stout could slop some red and gold paint on paper and put Iron Man 3 in Sans Sarif and have it sell out.

I agree... that text for the "I" in Iron and the "3" is awful. Mondo has this art game in their hands. Charging $50+ for prints and selling out immediately because it's Mondo. I love most work, but it's getting to the point where Stout could slop some red and gold paint on paper and put Iron Man 3 in Sans Sarif and have it sell out.

There are prints that don't sell out.  There are others that take a couple hours to sell out . I agree to a point though, doesn't matter what is on that print, if its from Horkey, Stout, Moss or Ansin it's a guaranteed immediate sellout.  Probably moreso based on their reputation and maybe not so much on the actual print.

Just depends though.  Everyone has their own opinions on art and I'm sure if there's something out there that I dont care for, there are at least 200 people out there that love it.