Mondo Prints

$200?

That's about $200 less than its being sold on the aftermarket for.  Unfortunately this was the cheapest I was ever gonna find it after failing on the Mondo drop so I went and got it.

Plus, most of the money on a P&T drop goes directly into Horkey's pockets so I think his 100 hours of effort that he put into this, was worth me dishing out a bit extra for.

That's about $200 less than its being sold on the aftermarket for.  Unfortunately this was the cheapest I was ever gonna find it after failing on the Mondo drop so I went and got it.

Plus, most of the money on a P&T drop goes directly into Horkey's pockets so I think his 100 hours of effort that he put into this, was worth me dishing out a bit extra for.

Yeah it's true. And it's beautiful.

Sooo...  I'm about all done with my poster collecting for quite a while (or till the next incredible Horkey, Taylor or Stout come along) after this latest costly TWBB endeavor.  As a result, I'm gonna need to pair down my collection quite a bit because I've got some things now that aren't likely to ever make my wall.  Here's what I'll be framing:

Stout - Drive Cityscape

Taylor - Watchmen

Horkey - Night Comes Black

Horkey - TWBB

Here's what I'm willing to part with at cost plus shipping:

Stout - Attack The Block (Regular) - $75 plus shipping

Stout - Repo Man (Glow In The Dark Variant) - $80 plus shipping

Taylor - Game Of Thrones - Harbinger (Regular) - $65 plus shipping

Jock - Game Of Thrones - Jon Snow - $60 plus shipping

Jock - Zero Dark Thirty - $60 plus shipping

If anyone is interested in any of these, shoot me a PM.  Most all (except Repo Man, which shipped today) are in hand and ready to be shipped as early as tomorrow.  I'll also take reasonable offers on both Jock prints as well.

If anyone needs a poster buddy for anything Mondo-related coming up, feel free to PM me as well (except for The Raid: Redemption OST which my services will already be accounted for).  Since I'm done for a while, I can help you guys out in trying to get a drop you may want.

would love to own it someday, but $200 is too steep for me.

It was too steep for me too.  Not happy about having to fork over that kind of cash for it, TBH.  That said, I think it still will be the cheapest it will ever be found from here on out.  This simply needed to be on my wall though, no ifs/ands/buts about it.

my wife doesn't tend to love his stuff as much as i do, that's part of why it's tough to buy them (aside from Mondo's sellout rate, obbviously). i have his Mogwai print, ISIS anniversary tour, and Genghis Tron prints on the wall, the Red Sparowes print semi-hidden on the wall in the guest room, and the black Converge creature print in a tube. that's about all i can get away with right now :/

Sooo...  I'm about all done with my poster collecting for quite a while (or till the next incredible Horkey, Taylor or Stout come along) after this latest costly TWBB endeavor.  As a result, I'm gonna need to pair down my collection quite a bit because I've got some things now that aren't likely to ever make my wall.  Here's what I'll be framing:

Stout - Drive Cityscape

Taylor - Watchmen

Horkey - Night Comes Black

Horkey - TWBB

Here's what I'm willing to part with at cost plus shipping:

Stout - Attack The Block (Regular) - $75 plus shipping

Stout - Repo Man (Glow In The Dark Variant) - $80 plus shipping

Taylor - Game Of Thrones - Harbinger (Regular) - $65 plus shipping

Jock - Game Of Thrones - Jon Snow - $60 plus shipping

Jock - Zero Dark Thirty - $60 plus shipping

If anyone is interested in any of these, shoot me a PM.  Most all (except Repo Man, which shipped today) are in hand and ready to be shipped as early as tomorrow.  I'll also take reasonable offers on both Jock prints as well.

If anyone needs a poster buddy for anything Mondo-related coming up, feel free to PM me as well (except for The Raid: Redemption OST which my services will already be accounted for).  Since I'm done for a while, I can help you guys out in trying to get a drop you may want.

Calling dibs now on you as a poster buddy if there is a Mondo poster of Pacific Rim or The World's End!

Calling dibs now on you as a poster buddy if there is a Mondo poster of Pacific Rim or The World's End!

Since you kindly offered your services to me, of course I'll help you out on both.  I'm basically done now with prints for the foreseeable future.  I don't think I need anymore on my wall and I'm not the type of guy who wants to store these away in a drawer for any kind of collection purposes.  If something really serious comes along that can knock off what I've basically set in stone to frame, I'm open to the idea of going after it but it's gonna take a print that is pretty epic because I'm now more than satisfied with what I own.  At this point 99% of any future prints, I can help any VCer out with.  Just shoot me a PM.

You know I always need help. Especially with the Horkeys! Ha! 

:D

The problem is that I've gotten so gaga over Horkey lately, there's a chance I may want it too, haha.  I've been hearing there really isn't anything down in the rumor mill as far as what he's got planned next.  Could be a while before we see another Horkey release?

I'll keep trying. I was in wifi at work but will go wired next time. Just keep posting the shit that is in demand here, I can't keep up with the poster stuff but if you let me know the date I'll give it a go for y'all.

I might be interested in a GoT for my wifes birthday if you want to sell. Her favorite show. Lemme look.

I'll keep trying. I was in wifi at work but will go wired next time. Just keep posting the shit that is in demand here, I can't keep up with the poster stuff but if you let me know the date I'll give it a go for y'all.

I might be interested in a GoT for my wifes birthday if you want to sell. Her favorite show. Lemme look.

Absolutely.  If you need links to either of the images, shoot me a PM.  I'll cut you a deal too since you're a badass who has hooked me up in the past with a couple records and I'd like to return the favor if at all possible.

That's about $200 less than its being sold on the aftermarket for. Unfortunately this was the cheapest I was ever gonna find it after failing on the Mondo drop so I went and got it.

Agreed on all points. $200 is absolutely a fair price on a 100+ hour print that is currently going for $450 aftermarket. Plus Horkey's name is only getting bigger. IMO this print will absolutely hold its value and at the very least is a smart investment.

Agreed on all points. $200 is absolutely a fair price on a 100+ hour print that is currently going for $450 aftermarket. Plus Horkey's name is only getting bigger. IMO this print will absolutely hold its value and at the very least is a smart investment.

No investment here, going right up on my wall where it will remain for many many years.

It's not Mondo, but is anyone interested in Shepard Fairey's "Let Fury Have the Hour` `09 print.... $110 shipped`.

I also have the Unreal Estate set (only keeping Arrested Development and Android`s Dungeon) - low numbers - for face

I picked up a couple of prints from Mitchell`s show and want to recoup some....

I hooked up someone with a Stout Monster Squad a year ago, and have traded vinyl here for a couple of years - so I know how to ship these.

It's not Mondo, but is anyone interested in Shepard Fairey's "Let Fury Have the Hour` `09 print.... $110 shipped`.

I also have the Unreal Estate set (only keeping Arrested Development and Android`s Dungeon) - low numbers - for face

I hooked up someone with a Stout Monster Squad a year ago, and have traded vinyl here for a couple of years - so I know how to ship these.

I can vouch for this dude.  I'm the one he hooked up with the Monster Squad print, arrived quickly and in fantastic shape.  Thanks again for that, it's framed right in my living room! 

I dont understand the love for Sir Mitchell? His profiles are the last things Id ever want to hang on my wall.