Mondo Prints

thor print is really cool.

sounding like a broken record by now, but i still have martin ansin's regular edition ender's game print available for cost + shipping.

i'm willing to help out on thor if anyone wants it. but i'll need some kind of commital to buy it even if you end up with one yourself.

thor print is really cool.

sounding like a broken record by now, but i still have martin ansin's regular edition ender's game print available for cost + shipping.

i'm willing to help out on thor if anyone wants it. but i'll need some kind of commital to buy it even if you end up with one yourself.

Damn sorry your stuck with that print.  Hopefully someone around here will end up wanting it.

Thanks a ton to Grant (gkersey) for helping me out to secure The Little Mermaid print. Arrived today perfectly. It's awesome!

69E0E01D-EE09-41A1-8502-B9EE42F92B8E-132

Nice! I've yet to open mine, don't have a frame yet and I just know something would happen to it if I just got it out to look. My daughter has no concept of being gentle with something like this. 

• 2 weeks later...

Soooo...

Sounds like Horkey's 2 Lord Of The Rings prints might be just around the corner from being released. Anybody want to help me with a PB? Can guarantee full payment immediately after scoring and would be willing to toss in some surprise goodies to anyone who can come through. Please let me know!

Those things are going to be gone sooooooooooooooooo fast. I'd offer to PB, but if I managed to get one I don't think I'd want to let it go. I also have terrible luck on Mondo drops.

Yes they will. Im fairly confident in my abilities but would love any help that I can get in the event I strike out.