Mondo Prints

What do they look like? I might want one. Any idea when they will go up?

There are no pics yet. Aaron had mentioned in an interview over the summer that he was working on both LOTR movie prints so it's not really a hidden secret.

Well today the same dude who mentioned that Mondo was doing a Jurassic Park OST during SDCC passed along info that Horkey's Two Towers print is right around the corner from being released. I can only assume that one will either drop on Black Friday or when the new Hobbit movie comes out December 13th.

Is this something they sometimes do? Put up some surprise prints along with the announced ones?

To be honest, I doubt there will be any surprises but since last Black Friday all the prints were surprises you never know... 

Yeah, they have put up some unannounced surprise prints in the past. Ive snagged a Stout - Attack The Block this way. Also, a few of the Game Of Thrones prints went up unannounced. 

I fucked up and missed it as well.  No biggie, wanna save money for those Horkey - LOTR drops!

Any word/speculation on when those will be?

I missed the only print I was hoping for The Fly.  I could have gotten the Dr Manhattan easy, but realized the only reason I was going for it was I missed out on the print I actually wanted.

I think that is the reason that some people grab some of the less popular Mondo prints. Good call on realizing it before you bought it!

Any word/speculation on when those will be?

I think that is the reason that some people grab some of the less popular Mondo prints. Good call on realizing it before you bought it!

I figured there might have been a small chance that they were dropped as a surprise today, no dice obviously.   Now I've gotta figure these will be dropped in conjunction with the new Hobbit movie the week of December 13th.