mewithoutYou - Ten Stories

anybody willing to pick me up A2B, C4UStheF and a 7" for $45 PPD?

These abbreviations are unbearable.

Anyway, you can get A to B Life and Catch for Us the Foxes direct from Gilead, for around $34 ppd. http://gileadmedia.net/store/

And it should be pointed out that Four Fires is also the B-side to the 7" in the box set. So if you bought that, there's no reason to hunt this down unless you hate money.

When I saw them last Wednesday they didn't have any more copies of CFUTF. So the only vinyl they were selling was the 7"s and [A->B] LIfe. PIcked up both colors of the 7" and the labels are reversed on both and I'm pretty sure I saw one if not a couple people ask about them being switched. Overall the show was pretty good, but no Silencer or Paper Hanger. :(

• 2 weeks later...

I could be wrong, but I was pretty sure they said the regular would be the 12 page CD booklet, and the deluxe would be a full size 28 page booklet.

They may have... It's hard to keep track of everything that bands say unless you follow them on twitter, facebook, tumblr, and you also have to check their website too. For the record, this is what their website says:

• Marbled Gray vinyl

• Tip-on Gatefold Jacket

• 12 page lyric booklet

• Extra 5x5 Insert

• 8 original paintings by Vasily Kafanov

• Instant Digital Download on 5/15

They never said it would a full size booklet, I guess I just assumed. Either way, it really sucks when bands do that. There's a reason why I'm buying your vinyl release, and the artwork/insert is part of it. I've loved mwY for a long long time, and I still do. It's just a bummer.

I was a little disappointed in the cd booklet as well, but the box set does look like it will be a full size booklet. I don't think mwy intentional tried to mislead. I would chalk it up to this is their first time managing everything themselves and are still figuring everything out. mewithoutyou even put on their twitter that they haven't eve seen the final LP yet. so that says something there.

With that said; I thought the standard LP was much better than what I thought it was going to be.

They may have... It's hard to keep track of everything that bands say unless you follow them on twitter, facebook, tumblr, and you also have to check their website too. For the record, this is what their website says:

• Marbled Gray vinyl

• Tip-on Gatefold Jacket

• 12 page lyric booklet

• Extra 5x5 Insert

• 8 original paintings by Vasily Kafanov

• Instant Digital Download on 5/15

They never said it would a full size booklet, I guess I just assumed. Either way, it really sucks when bands do that. There's a reason why I'm buying your vinyl release, and the artwork/insert is part of it. I've loved mwY for a long long time, and I still do. It's just a bummer.

That's also different from what the original orders were as well since they changed it to make it more special from the original orders after they put it back up.

I remember that the original orders are going to be signed and numbered and I thought there was a poster involved but can't remember