Are they ever pressing Anberlin NTFP ?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOORAY FOR THIS! I'm super happy! Now I gotta find a store that'll have them. Can't trust them not being sold out I guess. Although Cities still available from Tooth and Nail :P

I'm wondering if they held some back or pressed more? Cities was not hard to find on RSD last year, every store I went to had 2 copies still even in late morning. I doubt Mae will be hard to come by.

This news should earn T&N some goodwill. Glad to see both Anberlin albums and Mae being released. I just hope they keep some extras and sell them in the T&N webstore like they did for Cities.

Wondering the same thing. Would rather pick this up in the tooth and nail store, and not have to deal with the inevitable ridiculous lines at Park Ave. I just wish we knew ahead of time.

This is such awesome news. did they ever press new surrender or the last one? if they did they're super hard to track down.

also really stoked for this haha

Mariachi El Bronx/The Bronx Mariachi El Bronx/The Bronx Record Store Day 12″

New Surrender is going to be increasingly difficult to track down on vinyl. I doubt it'll ever see a repress.

This is such awesome news. did they ever press new surrender or the last one? if they did they're super hard to track down.

also really stoked for this haha

Mariachi El Bronx/The Bronx Mariachi El Bronx/The Bronx Record Store Day 12″

New Surrender is going to be increasingly difficult to track down on vinyl. I doubt it'll ever see a repress.

it's too bad, i just looked up a few pics. the only Anberlin record to get colored wax and they look damn nice.

• 2 weeks later...
It would make sense for none of them to be on 2xLPs. they're 37 and 39 minutes long, fits perfectly on one LP, would make the side changing easier and cheaper for the customer. I don't see the point here for 2xLps? Cities would've fit aswell.

sound quality is an argument.

i definitely understand the pain of constantly changing sides though. most 2xLPs of albums around 40 min come out to like 3 songs a side. that's too much flipping.