Favorite Twitter Accounts

so this twitter stuff. i don't have it but was thinking about getting it strictly for labels and bands so i can get informed on releases and other projects.

is it worth it to open an account just for this purpose?

Totally—if you use it for that function, it basically becomes a funnier version of an RSS reader.

• 7 months later...

@TNG_S8 - what if Star Trek The Next Generation had gone on for an 8th season.

Choice cuts include:

"A transporter error combines an away team into a single man named Picariketroi LaCrusher. Another Captain Picard Day completely ruined."

"Stuck in a holo dance-off movie, Data & Geordi must boogie their way to freedom. Data's astonishing pop-locking clocks in at 500 pops/lock."

"Beverly angers a mob boss by freely providing his costly drug. Geordi wears out his "Tell it to the warp core!" catchphrase in a single day."

you can also follow me @paulstachniak :P

forever @dril

Choice tweets:

"Is Wario A Libertarian" - the greatest thread in the history of forums, locked by a moderator after 12,239 pages of heated debate,

i have no idea how that turd got on your ceiling, but it definitely didn't fly out of my shorts while iwas doing a backflip

oh nothin, i was just buying some ear medication for my sick uncle... *LOWERS SHADES TO LOOK YOU DEAD IN THE EYE* who's a Model by the way,

forever @dril

Choice tweets:

"Is Wario A Libertarian" - the greatest thread in the history of forums, locked by a moderator after 12,239 pages of heated debate,

i have no idea how that turd got on your ceiling, but it definitely didn't fly out of my shorts while iwas doing a backflip

oh nothin, i was just buying some ear medication for my sick uncle... *LOWERS SHADES TO LOOK YOU DEAD IN THE EYE* who's a Model by the way,

dril is a genius