Paper and Plastick ($4 Foot-Long Sale)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dudes, the records were cheap. We can't bitch about how long it took to get here when they were giving them to us for $4.

But I DID receive mine yesterday. AND they threw in a Swellers record that I'll probably never listen to. It was mangled, but it was still a kind gesture.

I don't think we're complaining about this in particular, just noting that P+P still has some work to do with their customer service. They are notorious for their shipping delays. Honestly, for them 2 weeks isn't bad.

Dudes, the records were cheap. We can't bitch about how long it took to get here when they were giving them to us for $4.

But I DID receive mine yesterday. AND they threw in a Swellers record that I'll probably never listen to. It was mangled, but it was still a kind gesture.

I don't think we're complaining about this in particular, just noting that P+P still has some work to do with their customer service. They are notorious for their shipping delays. Honestly, for them 2 weeks isn't bad.

This. Who could forget 5 month pre-orders, overcharging for shipping, lack of responses to e-mails, sending wrong/mangled items...

I now feel lucky my records weren't in worse condition when I got them. Initially I was slightly disappointed that my 10 records came with all of them having crushed corners. I now see I was lucky.

My first time dealing with this label and am not foolishly in love with any of the bands so looks like I won't have to worry about. Overall slow shipping, took 21 days. Overpriced shipping paid 14.90, and actual cost was a little under 6. Less than stellar communication. Less than stellar packing.

Worth the 5.45 an album I spent but glad this isn't a label I need to order from frequently. (yes, yes I'm complaining about cheap records)