Back To The Future Soundtrack

Bloodsport soundtrack would be tits.

KOO! MATAY! KOO! MATAY!

This made my day. The record shouldn't even have music. Ok maybe just the one you reference. But it should just be quotes from the movie, otherwise.

"YOU ARE NEXXXXXXX!!!"

Side B can just be Frank Jackson quotes. And it should be a pic disc of his face.

i have one in great condition just some corner dings, record itself is super clean and free of any scratches. found it a half price books still in shrinkwrap

such a killer soundtrack

[image]

Now THAT'S a fuckin' copy of this record! The Half Price here just has 8 copies of Streisand and Kristofferson and Tiptoes on DVD.

• 1 month later...
Surprisingly hard to find. I look in the soundtrack section every record store I'm in specifically for this record. This and the "Power of Love" 12" (even more rare) are the only place that song appears on vinyl I think.

Certainly you own "Sports," though, right? It's where Huey Lewis really came into his own- both creatively and commercially.

We have skids of old vinyl at work that they are working through, and they found one of these power of love 12". I'm gonna buy it on friday

^ ah man. we have that one in our collection to. Another soundtrack that's great is Tangerine Dream's score for Legend - THAT one is actually a little tougher to find and usually runs pricier - just looked on eBay, cheapest copy is $20 which is as low as it's been for awhile.

I won a copy of the Legend soundtrack on ebay for 1 cent a few years ago. No joke.

I was amazed.

• 9 months later...

I remember reading this thread last year, at the time I had been looking for this at every record store and since then I have, and tonight:

http://instagram.com/p/WfwSJcAn9o/

So pumped, $10!

They've caught on to pricing most rare stuff now but every once in awhile i'll find some kind of gem like this at any of the exchange franchises 

Guest tms2787

They've caught on to pricing most rare stuff now but every once in awhile i'll find some kind of gem like this at any of the exchange franchises 

You from the Northeast Ohio-area? I know that they have them in Pittsburgh too.

One of the ones in Canton has "New Wave" signed but the jacket is all bent for $100, they've been sitting on it since September and I am sure they will for a very long time at that price. As far as I know it's a ~$50 record?

Guest tms2787

Yeah, I agree, there are rare occasions were you have really good finds of gems. I found The Devil And God once, Riot! a few weeks ago, and some other stuff. I go to five of them like clock work.