Back To The Future Soundtrack

Surprisingly hard to find. I look in the soundtrack section every record store I'm in specifically for this record. This and the "Power of Love" 12" (even more rare) are the only place that song appears on vinyl I think.

Certainly you own "Sports," though, right? It's where Huey Lewis really came into his own- both creatively and commercially.

Surprisingly hard to find.

(it's all over Discogs, click the link)

$12 for a fucked up copy. two others in Europe for E12 and E39. IF you find a mint copy in a store for under $10, buy it. For an immensely popular record from 1985, that's expensive. Labyrinth soundtrack even moreso.

holding out for the 3x lp 25'th anniversary deluxe tri-gatefold 180 gram virgin vinyl limited edition re-issue

Is this happening? Or just hoping?

Think he was being sarcastic. Though it is not out of the realm of possibility if they remaining majors can figure out who actually owns this license.

Surprisingly hard to find. I look in the soundtrack section every record store I'm in specifically for this record. This and the "Power of Love" 12" (even more rare) are the only place that song appears on vinyl I think.

Certainly you own "Sports," though, right? It's where Huey Lewis really came into his own- both creatively and commercially.

+1 for that reference