March Madness

NC State is gettin' it done! I have them all the way to the Elite 8.

How's everyone's Sweet 16s looking? I had 13/16 right.

I had NC State going to the Sweet 16, Kansas looked like shit against Purdue so you might be right about them in the Elite 8. I just didn't think that they had a chance to beat Kansas, so I didn't move them past the Sweet 16 when making my bracket. I don't even care about my bracket anymore, Kentucky is still going to win it all in my opinion though.

My sweet 16 is 9/16 right, pretty bad.

My bracket looks terrible. My Gators haven't really played anyone but I like their match up agains Marquette.

I think Louisville is a great pairing with MSU - definitely a game to watch and I think L'Ville is capable of beating anyone right now.

Now the real question: Who will win the CIT?

NIT?

My bracket looks terrible. My Gators haven't really played anyone but I like their match up agains Marquette.

I think Louisville is a great pairing with MSU - definitely a game to watch and I think L'Ville is capable of beating anyone right now.

NIT?

CollegeInsider.com Tournament

NCAA > NIT > CIT

I agree, Louisville looks great. My Final Four is Louisville, Ohio State, North Carolina and Kentucky.

Well wait a second, which ranks as a better tourney, the CBI or CIT?

I go:

NCAA > NIT > CBI > CIT

now, the only reason to care about the bottom three is if you bet on sports which I do. The teams in the CBI and CIT don't care too much so they turn into shoot outs as no one plays much defense. They can be really fun games.

I love the NCAA Tourney - as a whole it is the greatest American sporting event. Of course the Super Bowl as a title game beats out the finals but the idea of taking 68 teams and letting them decide the best in the Nation is a ton of fun. I attended the Final Four in Indy several years ago and it is an amazing experience. If it is ever in your area you should absolutely go. Sports are more fun when live bands are in buildings full of rowdy students.

Well wait a second, which ranks as a better tourney, the CBI or CIT?

I go:

NCAA > NIT > CBI > CIT

now, the only reason to care about the bottom three is if you bet on sports which I do. The teams in the CBI and CIT don't care too much so they turn into shoot outs as no one plays much defense. They can be really fun games.

I love the NCAA Tourney - as a whole it is the greatest American sporting event. Of course the Super Bowl as a title game beats out the finals but the idea of taking 68 teams and letting them decide the best in the Nation is a ton of fun. I attended the Final Four in Indy several years ago and it is an amazing experience. If it is ever in your area you should absolutely go. Sports are more fun when live bands are in buildings full of rowdy students.

Never heard of the CBI either.