At The Drive In Vaya repress

My pink sounds fine. What does an off-center record sound like?

It sounds like the pitch is constantly being bent back and forth like bending the string of a guitar out of tune and the song never really sounds in key. I hate that. I have a few records like that and it drives me nuts. Its not the music if its not in tune. I hope mine are centered correctly.

Also the red looks sexy as hell. I think it looks the best. Hopefully mine comes and is actually red unlike my TBS TAYF which was supposedly red but ended up looking like the pink with white swirl from the previous press only slightly darker.

My pink and yellow both play fine and sound amazing. Ive never personally had any issue with an off center record.. What kind of turntable are you using?

Music Hall mmf-2.2, you're lucky if you've never experienced it. It seems to be a fairly common problem these days. The latest pressing of 'vheissu' has it as well but it wasn't quite as noticeable. It may not be noticeable to everyone, but it usually affects at least most of a pressing run and not just a few. If the stylus moves back and forth, it's going to bend the sound wave and if you're sensitive to that it's pretty annoying.

Music Hall mmf-2.2, you're lucky if you've never experienced it. It seems to be a fairly common problem these days. The latest pressing of 'vheissu' has it as well but it wasn't quite as noticeable. It may not be noticeable to everyone, but it usually affects at least most of a pressing run and not just a few. If the stylus moves back and forth, it's going to bend the sound wave and of you're sensitive to that it's pretty annoying.

Amen! Horrible.

Got my red and it sounds awesome. Glad to have this finally and can't wait for I/C/O and ROC.

pretty sure acrobatic tenement is finally getting pressed, too.

anyone out there willing to sell an OP pf vaya for the cost of one of these colored pressings lemme know.

i'm getting a copy either way, but would rather have an original.

pretty sure acrobatic tenement is finally getting pressed, too.

anyone out there willing to sell an OP pf vaya for the cost of one of these colored pressings lemme know.

i'm getting a copy either way, but would rather have an original.

I have a white OG Pressing that I would sell, but not for cost of a new pressing. If interested shoot me an offer.

Same. I really want an original pressing.

How could anyone fathom there would be a good shot that someone with an OP would sell it for the price of a repress when they know they can still get at least $70 for it?

I'm not trying to be a dick here but what fantasy are you guys living in? :P