At The Drive In Vaya repress

Okay... intriguing... a Banquet records e-mail:

Thanks a lot for ordering the ATDI re-release from us

The goal posts have moved on this. We understand the UK release is now going to be a different colour vinyl, possibly with some extra features. It will cost more, BUT WE’LL HONOUR YOUR ORDER and if you’ve ordered so far you can have the release at the previous £10.99 price.

We expect full details on Tuesday next week.

Okay... intriguing... a Banquet records e-mail:
Thanks a lot for ordering the ATDI re-release from us

The goal posts have moved on this. We understand the UK release is now going to be a different colour vinyl, possibly with some extra features. It will cost more, BUT WE’LL HONOUR YOUR ORDER and if you’ve ordered so far you can have the release at the previous £10.99 price.

We expect full details on Tuesday next week.

Interesting. Keep us updated.

I've never ordered from Banquet because I'm not in the UK but they seem like a legit distro. Always doing the right thing

Yeah I've ordered from them before and they seem pretty cool.

I do think it's possible maybe they're just confused somehow by the "coming soon to europe, asia and australia" thing on the Vaya press pic, but I'll let you guys know if I get an e-mail from them on Tuesday.

Dear God somebody take my extra Coachella press off my hands. I don't want to sell it for crazy amounts of money I just want to trade this thing. It's still sealed, number 163/500, Perfect condition.

I mostly am looking for any color of the Straylight Run or the Bloc Party RSD '12 UK release

but i'll be happy to take other offers for whatever you feel would be a good trade.

I think Banquet took it down after they sent people that e-mail I posted. It was up though, and I bought one. They obviously have some confusion as to what they're getting, and also mentioned they're increasing the price from what was originally up (but will honour original orders prices).

EDIT: Oh wait, I see what you mean. I refreshed the page and that's a bit different from before. Seems they still might think the UK is getting a different colour. Weird. To answer your question, don't think it's been up though.